Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

duh bro

im hopin sara jay makes that twitter deal again, hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LMAO! Were you there in line? Did Lebron show up for his VIP Front of Line status?
come one b, i only mentioned it because thats some ultimate thot ****, no way in hell im driving from MI to FL to get gurped, thats doin too much

its definitely entertainment and funny to talk about doe

windchills only came + enabled, the actual sensors never came with the shoes, they just all had the capability

The $270 pair didn't come with the actual sensors?

oh fasho, i was mistaken

If I'm not mistaken, since I copped the Windchills within a week of release, only a FEW sites and stores had an extensive stock of the $270 Sports Pack shoe, that came WITH the sensors. I purchased the $200 + enabled Windchills since I already had sports packs from the Gold Medals and the USA Hyperdunk 2012 from the Olympics.

Any $270 pair had the Sport Pack, which I believe were the Crown Jewels, Gold Medals, and the Windchills. Pretty sure Pressure's were +enabled only.

And as for the "Diamond Collection" badge on the inside of the tongue, only the Gold Medals and I assume Crown Jewels since I don't own them. It also comes on every iD as well, but NOT every X, for the guy wondering if his pair of Lava's (?) was missing it.

Damn my home boy held me down for a 13 sz of the pure plats. Said his store had 1 pair of 13sz and 4 of a 14sz. Smh

Man,I feel for yall rocking larger sizes.

I still want some X USA's man.I slept hard on them and regret not copping.

My local footlocker has 1 13 and 14

I have to settle for a 14.

Thx to a fellow NTer for helping me out :pimp:

Yea side note he said they had tons of grapes lmao. And no line up till 5am. He aint playing due to the area. His store had a less of sz 9-11.5 in da pure plats tho, but still gr amounts.

No it couldn't. Not even "possibly". The best season ever belongs to Wilton Chamberlain and it's going to stay that way.
Yea, seriously. Have you not seen his stats compared to anyone? How about this then, post 3 point era this is the best season for a player ever. Dudes EPA or whatever they call it is like .12 from what wilt chamberlains would have been. So yes.

Best season ever lol that's a joke. Did you just now start keeping up with the NBA or something?

wilt chamberlain had SUCH an unfair advantage in his era, but i digress. dont care what nobody says, those pure plats are hideous. They have no place on feet outside of a highschool

Back
Top Bottom