Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Lebron X MVP will not be releasing according to nike.com , and is only a PE. WELP. 

Idk about all that dude. All his MVP sneakers releases to the public. Some obviously harder to obtain but they did all release to the public.. I can see nike releasing them and being a sport pack version

Just a heads up to anybody in Atlanta looking to cop the Pure Plats. I won't be picking up my size 11 RSVP at Lenox. I just hit I-20 east to Augusta.

all this windchill talk got me inspired lol
Bruh...for some reason the image din't load properly the first time and it looked like you had your jeans tucked into the shoes 
roll.gif

Idk about all that dude. All his MVP sneakers releases to the public. Some obviously harder to obtain but they did all release to the public.. I can see nike releasing them and being a sport pack version
Exactly, all of his MVP kicks done got released to the public...They might of been City exclusives but they were released. So, Nike just don't wanna hype em' up

Exactly, all of his MVP kicks done got released to the public...They might of been City exclusives but they were released. So, Nike just don't wanna hype em' up
Yeah i agree. I was just going by what they said tho, but we know how they always are *sigh*

And LeBron doesn't have SUCH an unfair advantage now? He's one of maybe 3 or 4 players that have unreal physical gifts. Wilt, Shaq and LeBron.
What? How in the world did you come up with that in your brain? He's gifted, you can't hold that against him. I expected better.

I see the thirst for these is serious in newport news, va bcuz people started lining up at 6pm smdh, now i gotta go get in line.....ok so yes knicks and okc have failed to swept, though i didnt see the knicks sweeping anyway, but with okc it shows how great an impact one player is on a team, if the same thing were to happen to wade the heat will be done, bcuz if lebron was so great the cavs would have won with him, and the heat are beatable heck as a spurs/rockets/mavs fan even i can recognize that if the knicks or the lakers healthy utilize their players properly they would be the teams to destroy the heat

Last edited:
I have clearly started something that was not meant to happen for that i apologize, anyways i went and grabbed my jacket, sleeping bag and chair, i'll go out at between 11-12, smdh this is crazy, what strikes me as odd is these same people are out front for every non ticketed release, the mall gave out tickets for the grapes already so the line will solely by re-entry, wish me luck

I have clearly started something that was not meant to happen for that i apologize, anyways i went and grabbed my jacket, sleeping bag and chair, i'll go out at between 11-12, smdh this is crazy, what strikes me as odd is these same people are out front for every non ticketed release, the mall gave out tickets for the grapes already so the line will solely by re-entry, wish me luck
You must be about that goon life

I was on NIKELEBRON.NET and they're calling the X's "re-entry" as the this year South Beach.

Do you guys see that? Damn this thread is dead compared to the Roshe one. I've been in there most of the time. LOL

Slickp homie can't be serious about this stat. Did the Giants not win 2 out of 3 World Series? Did MJ not win 6 titles in 8 years? He's not saying his whole career. It doesn't count with won. That's just saying he's the defending champion. Your logic is broken. Seems ESPN gets it and everyone else. Stop talking about it.

Anyways been out the loop as far as posting on the 10 thread but wanted the pure platinums or re entry's. from pics I thought they changed colors but when I picked them up at the store today I saw the colors were just solid. Kind of bummed but a cool shoe none the less. Picked up both today on the way home View media item 394833

not getn the plats 2morro but for u guys who r  i have a bunch of coupons for Nike.com, Heres 2 - free 2 day shipping on orders over 100 bucks coupon "jumpball" and 25% off coupon "advantage swoosh"

Last edited:
Wow, the line has tripled since i left right before 9pm smdh, i forgot kids dont get tickets for gs j's, they do fcfs but what i want to know is what parents like middle school kids stay out all night for some shoes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom