Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

That sounds about right...but have we seen photos of that Re-Entry low? I might not have been paying attention when that news emerged.
I'm just curious if there is any reality to the watermelon Elite.  6/29 has been reported on some other websites.  I'm actually feeling the CW...very unique!

I'm just curious if there is any reality to the watermelon Elite.  6/29 has been reported on some other websites.  I'm actually feeling the CW...very unique!
I'm with you on that one!

It's about time for me to focus on the remainder of the Bron 10s that are releasing, because the MVP's are unfortunately a no go. 
tired.gif

Idk. I thought the only pics and news of those comes from the notorious photoshopper Kicksclusive(the guy who created the black denim hoax) I wouldn't trust it if he's the only source.

Idk. I thought the only pics and news of those comes from the notorious photoshopper Kicksclusive(the guy who created the black denim hoax) I wouldn't trust it if he's the only source.
it is also on icy sole dot com.  The XIs are going to be a "See in person and feel the comfort first" situation for me.  I have become so used to the zoom in the 10s, i hate wearing my 9s, 8s, 7s, 6s...etc...they are just WAY more comfortable. 

So if the XI have no zoom air unit (full visible) then I may end up passing.  I haven't seen a CW that I'm feeling in the XI either.  Just waiting on my ID X and those watermelon...if they are legit...such a sick CW!  IMO

page 4 hunna

what are the remaining releases for the X? Short list?

Black Mints

Hazelnuts

Denims

Crimson Elites

Black/Orange low

Red/grey low????

Silver Re-Entry low

What did I miss?
[h5]NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON X LOW | 579765-700 | __/__/13 | $165 | Yellow/White/Green [/h5]
any1 have info/pics on these?

I have a pair of lows and love em. The flywire kinda looks dope on feet. Have only got compliments when wearing them. I have the orange/blue lows

^^^to the dude asking about where in Europe they would release - no idea. NDC twitter's response when I asked about a European release (assuming we'd get something in London if they did release) was that they had no info.

Last edited:
Dang...people trying to drive over 13 hours to get to ATL. Most of the RSVP services had madd slots left for ATL & DC...we shall see how it all goes down tomorrow....

I called Nike Lenox to get the pickup window times for Friday..they told me to check their Twitter 
indifferent.gif
...but they hardly tweet anything...smh

Dang...people trying to drive over 13 hours to get to ATL. Most of the RSVP services had madd slots left for ATL & DC...we shall see how it all goes down tomorrow....

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SLOTS ARE LEFT OVER. WITH THE AMOUNT OF PAIRS LENOX AND THE REST OF THESE NIKETOWNS WILL HAVE, JUST ONE OF THE RSVP SITES ALONE HAS ENOUGH ORDERS TO COVER ALL THE PAIRS EVEN WITH THEIR LEFTOVER SLOTS UNSOLD. THERE ARE AT LEAST 5 RSVP SITES I KNOW OF THAT WILL BE DOING THIS RELEASE, ME NOT INCLUDED. LUCKILY 3 OF THE 5 ARE GARBAGE. THEY DON'T STAND A CHANCE AT ALL. 1 IS MEDIOCRE AND 1 IS WILL CLEARLY DOMINATE WITH ME NOT DOING THIS RELEASE. EVEN WITH USING AN RSVP SERVICE IT WILL BE A STRUGGLE. I HAVE A COUPLE OF FRIENDS WHO HAVE AGREED TO RUN A PROGRAM FOR ME WHILE I'M GONE WITH THEIR FRIENDS NAMES INSERTED TO PICKUP FOR ME. IF THEY WIN, GREAT, IF NOT THEN I AIN'T 'EEM MAD. JUST MOVE ON, I'M SURE THE NEXT ULTIMATE SUPER SAIYAN GALAXY YEEZY BEACH LEBRONS ARE ALREADY BEING DREAMED UP BY NIKE.

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE.

Back
Top Bottom