Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SLOTS ARE LEFT OVER. WITH THE AMOUNT OF PAIRS LENOX AND THE REST OF THESE NIKETOWNS WILL HAVE, JUST ONE OF THE RSVP SITES ALONE HAS ENOUGH ORDERS TO COVER ALL THE PAIRS EVEN WITH THEIR LEFTOVER SLOTS UNSOLD. THERE ARE AT LEAST 5 RSVP SITES I KNOW OF THAT WILL BE DOING THIS RELEASE, ME NOT INCLUDED. LUCKILY 3 OF THE 5 ARE GARBAGE. THEY DON'T STAND A CHANCE AT ALL. 1 IS MEDIOCRE AND 1 IS WILL CLEARLY DOMINATE WITH ME NOT DOING THIS RELEASE. EVEN WITH USING AN RSVP SERVICE IT WILL BE A STRUGGLE. I HAVE A COUPLE OF FRIENDS WHO HAVE AGREED TO RUN A PROGRAM FOR ME WHILE I'M GONE WITH THEIR FRIENDS NAMES INSERTED TO PICKUP FOR ME. IF THEY WIN, GREAT, IF NOT THEN I AIN'T 'EEM MAD. JUST MOVE ON, I'M SURE THE NEXT ULTIMATE SUPER SAIYAN GALAXY YEEZY BEACH LEBRONS ARE ALREADY BEING DREAMED UP BY NIKE.

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE.

How the F**C you gonna end that with "GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE"???

Eat a Richard with that bull****. And you dudes are okay with these shenanigans?

Eat a Richard with that bull****. And you dudes are okay with these shenanigans?

LMAO!!!! You'll be hit with the routine "It's just shoes" or "Can't knock the hustle" or "Can't beat them so join them" or "Haters gonna hate" so really there is no point on even having an opinion about it. The bigger issue is the "cool" kids are still interested in a culture overtaken by computer geeks. It's revenge of the nerds in here, literally! LOL!

^^ WHOA. Ain't that serious bro

It's hilarious how its not that serious when someone is upset enough to post a few harsh words but its serious enough to spend time writing up scripts and creating super programs in order to have the chance to spend your hundreds of dollars. Lol! That walking contradiction be tripping'

Last edited:
All I can say is that it's exciting to at least have a chance to get picked

Never hv won a raffle yet...wish I knew about what time chi-town HoH will start calling??

I'm guessing as they make phone calls they ask"what sz u want?"

Fist drawn & first to answer phone gets what sz is available.

At least my corks will be here Friday and my connect is suppose to be shipping my denim's 6/1

Hope everyone in here gets a pair!!!

Anyone know if the away colorway will be announced soon?
Also what's fair price for the pressures with the wooden box, is it even worth it

Interesting thing written in the NY times, don't think many in here read ousside SC or NT, jk, but there was a front page article about hackers using bots to grab ALL concert tickets that go on sale

Companies are reeling bc customers are super irritated, imagine that, to try and determine who is a person and whose a bot

So bots will be done away with in time. All they have to do is add the scramble image that needs to b typed to defeat the bots

Just was wondering if anyone else read that??

Interesting thing written in the NY times, don't think many in here read ousside SC or NT, jk, but there was a front page article about hackers using bots to grab ALL concert tickets that go on sale

Companies are reeling bc customers are super irritated, imagine that, to try and determine who is a person and whose a bot

So bots will be done away with in time. All they have to do is add the scramble image that needs to b typed to defeat the bots

Yeah one of the lawyers at my job brought the article over when I was telling him about how ordering kicks online has turned into a Geek Squad contest. Now they're hitting up concerts :smh:

soo twitter RSVPs are happening at select Niketowns today???

where did this info come from? i havent seen anything about this!

Yeah one of the lawyers at my job brought the article over when I was telling him about how ordering kicks online has turned into a Geek Squad contest. Now they're hitting up concerts :smh:

IT STARTED WITH CONCERTS AND ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES YEARS AGO.

Yeah one of the lawyers at my job brought the article over when I was telling him about how ordering kicks online has turned into a Geek Squad contest. Now they're hitting up concerts
mean.gif
I feel like concert bots evolved to shoe bots....

But the more interesting strategy would be to pose a QUESTION within the image.  Could try some 2+2 or some basic math, but I think bots can catch that.  

Or have it be Brand related trivia, sure you can google it up for the answer, or people with knowledge in their brain would have the advantage, but at least that would add an element to which a human might have the advantage over a computer.

theres been concert ticket buying scripts & programs that scalpers have been for YEARS now. the captcha can be bypassed it just makes normal customers think they have a chance when sometimes shows sell out instantly between pre sales, credit card sales, public sales etc.

LMAO!!!! You'll be hit with the routine "It's just shoes" or "Can't knock the hustle" or "Can't beat them so join them" or "Haters gonna hate" so really there is no point on even having an opinion about it. The bigger issue is the "cool" kids are still interested in a culture overtaken by computer geeks. It's revenge of the nerds in here, literally! LOL!

^^ WHOA. Ain't that serious bro
It's hilarious how its not that serious when someone is upset enough to post a few harsh words but its serious enough to spend time writing up scripts and creating super programs in order to have the chance to spend your hundreds of dollars. Lol! That walking contradiction be tripping'
I feel you but damn I feel the same way when some dude is up on a high horse because he works at the damn house of hoops or dtlr and doesn't have to try as hard as others to cop.  Thats no knock on anybody because there are a lot of good dudes that work at those spots for whatever reason but theres always a couple that feel elitist about it.  You should see the attitude that the new raffle system has given these dudes.  They really feel god like, now thats some real revenge of the losers.

Last edited:

IT STARTED WITH CONCERTS AND ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES YEARS AGO.

I feel like concert bots evolved to shoe bots....

But the more interesting strategy would be to pose a QUESTION within the image.  Could try some 2+2 or some basic math, but I think bots can catch that.  
Or have it be Brand related trivia, sure you can google it up for the answer, or people with knowledge in their brain would have the advantage, but at least that would add an element to which a human might have the advantage over a computer.

theres been concert ticket buying scripts & programs that scalpers have been for YEARS now. the captcha can be bypassed it just makes normal customers think they have a chance when sometimes shows sell out instantly between pre sales, credit card sales, public sales etc.

I had no clue about the "concert bots" .. Gonna keep that in mind for upcoming events .. I ain't mad at the Geek Squad though, survival of the fitness out here when it comes to these releases. Whether its shoes or tickets, get it how you live it by any means necessary. Cheaters always prosper in my book :lol:

Back
Top Bottom