Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

What has been the pick up time for the previous launches for NYC? eg black toe 1's, barkley posites?

Last edited:
NYC always 8-9:30 with the pickup window. As for which spots or sizes my ppl have, Im not going to say... Just know most likely we all gonna be salty come friday

NYC always 8-9:30 with the pickup window. As for which spots or sizes my ppl have, Im not going to say... Just know most likely we all gonna be salty come friday
dude no one cares what "your people" have. If it doesn't increase our chances of getting a pair keep it out this thread. No need to be Mr.exclusive with your boys getting size runs

Must have clicked on the Yeezy thread by accident.

original.gif
Rollin 
roll.gif

I remember when the releases were camp outs you would see families of 5 and 6 show up! "gotta get a pair for my uncle, cousin, mom, dad, f**k*n bird and the dog wants a pair too."  
grin.gif

lol, that was the bred xi wk before release and gs day prior, it was raining and people were in sleeping bags umbrellas blankets, I sat in my car nice warm and cozy and my girl got her pair without an issue, what good is getting the shoe to wear if you get sick and laid up in the bed?
roll.gif

LMAO!!!! You'll be hit with the routine "It's just shoes" or "Can't knock the hustle" or "Can't beat them so join them" or "Haters gonna hate" so really there is no point on even having an opinion about it. The bigger issue is the "cool" kids are still interested in a culture overtaken by computer geeks. It's revenge of the nerds in here, literally! LOL!
It's hilarious how its not that serious when someone is upset enough to post a few harsh words but its serious enough to spend time writing up scripts and creating super programs in order to have the chance to spend your hundreds of dollars. Lol! That walking contradiction be tripping'
Smdh so true 
laugh.gif

I actually remember watching a news segment (may have been 60 minutes) awhile back where concert ticket resellers would hire overseas companies in India that would have a room of workers that were able to type the captcha words lightning fast to try and snatch up all the tickets to an event.

I actually remember watching a news segment (may have been 60 minutes) awhile back where concert ticket resellers would hire overseas companies in India that would have a room of workers that were able to type the captcha words lightning fast to try and snatch up all the tickets to an event.

Wow, I don't doubt that at all..

Back
Top Bottom