Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Bragging? Nope..... Show me a place i can get for 400$ shipped.... I paid a extra 2 bills big deal. Lmao yall are really tripping over 200$ thats dinner with your girl, thats a shirt, thats note even a pair of jeans, like its 200$ wtf. I know some of yall a children on this site and i have no problem with that i was 15 on Niketalk 10 years ago. but i make grown money and can spend it how i feel whats wrong with that? 

the 2x champion shoes
Hold on to that fam! Imagine IF LBJ never wins a second championship... those shoes will be worth BILLIONS!
eek.gif
OR nothing at all...
LOL

No middle ground?

No, it's been back and forth. Miami wins tonight then Spurs take game 7 to win it all.
If it goes to game 7, than I don't see Miami losing. Spurs barely won game 1 in Miami and that was because they only had 4 turnovers the whole game. Than again, this series has been all about adjustments. Every time Spurs win, Miami makes the adjustments to take the next one and vice versa. Either way, all im hoping for is a game 7. This is the weirdest NBA Finals in long time.

im curious to see how much the mom and pops charge on these, prices are all over the place.

I appreaciate it but your tax dollars take good care of me and my family. If you work for the goverment you dont have to stress over 200$. Get a good education, become valuable and you too can be gainfully employed. Untill then keep liiking for Gifs 

GB's in Queens has the denims he has 15 pairs selling for 100$ extra In the colosuim mall- NYC spot(selling now)---- Also had corks and every other rare release inclusing Yeezys

Hempstead Long Island Sneaker terminal has 11 Pairs (selling now)

Brooklyn house of hoops will have at least 25 pairs

Thats all the info i Have now as my my network of people let me know ill tell yall

GB's in Queens has the denims he has 15 pairs selling for 100$ extra In the colosuim mall- NYC spot(selling now)---- Also had corks and every other rare release inclusing Yeezys

Thats all the info i Have now as my my network of people let me know ill tell yall

100 over isnt bad at all if you ask me. Id make that move if i was in the area

Called Gbs guy hit me with they come out this week we can't sell early

And sneaker terminal would not tell how much their charging

Called Gbs guy hit me with they come out this week we can't sell early

And sneaker terminal would not tell how much their charging
You know damn well you cant call those places lol.... I patronize alot from them so maybe they let me know. But those places have/ had them for sure. they never give prices over the phone. I have the owner of sneaker terms personal cell and thet own GBs so they let me know the deal. 

Jimmy Jazz has 5 pair

wait...you bought yours for $600 while you know spots selling for less than that?!? i'm assuming you can't buy from them..

Last edited:
oh okay, i didn't see where you said 6 weeks ago. Not putting you down for dropping that much early. You got the money and really want them it's no one's concern.

Back
Top Bottom