Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Hold on to that fam! Imagine IF LBJ never wins a second championship... those shoes will be worth BILLIONS!
eek.gif
OR nothing at all...
Are those shoes custom?

oh okay, i didn't see where you said 6 weeks ago. Not putting you down for dropping that much early. You got the money and really want them it's no one's concern.
My bad get a lil defensive on here .. you get berated for spending your money( no parents money) Bu your own on something that you wanted. Never got it but thats been the case for years on NT- - Respect

I don't know what it is about this shoe, but its probably my favorite Bron after the 2s. Every time I pick up a new X, I start thinking about the next one I need or missed out on. Loved the 9s, but I didn't have the same problem with them. Not a fan of this year's elites, so I still have mind on the Area 72s and Lavas. Passed on the Lavas for a pair of Bred 4s. And money was tight when the Area 72s came out.

smh at the people who are blaming LEBRON for having "2 time champion" on a shoe before he is a 2 time champion.. i sometimes cannot stand people's ignorance. If only they knew that NIKE is making these shoes and ultimately making the decisions.

just seeing comments like, "a humble athlete wouldnt allow something so arrogant to be printed on their shoe" and "And he can't figure out why so many people root against him."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...rand-nikes-already-calling-him-161113547.html

thats like bashing a whole NFL team because they didnt win the superbowl but their "superbowl champions" shirts were already made

sometimes you just gotta laugh at it

Last edited:
The 2x champion lows are pretty funky. I dig em. I could see myself going after those if they aren't stupid hard to get.

GB's in Queens has the denims he has 15 pairs selling for 100$ extra In the colosuim mall- NYC spot(selling now)---- Also had corks and every other rare release inclusing Yeezys

Hempstead Long Island Sneaker terminal has 11 Pairs (selling now)

Brooklyn house of hoops will have at least 25 pairs

Thats all the info i Have now as my my network of people let me know ill tell yall
Just called Hempstead LI Sneaker they said they don't have them and aren't getting them.  

GB's said they had a raffle and the kicks are all gone.  Good looking though

Last edited:
I actually love the 2nd championship samples if they was a GR I would cop along with the Watermelons

those look like a "King of the Jungle" colorway... i know one of the first colorways for the 11s are tagged "king of the jungle"

They are FCFS at Crabtree Mall in Raleigh, NC too...I couldn't believe it...they always have a crazy line there...and that's the only HOH there from what I can remember....

Those 2 time champion shoes are dope even though I hate the fly wire I really like the shoe and plan on copping the watermelons definitely and Akron if I miss out on something.
Want the crimson elites but for $200 or less with tax.

Phone won't let me quote but @sneakology

Just called and they told me that. Hella disappointed because I don't camp for shoes. My friends won't go unless it's something they want either, so I guess it's Ndc or bust for me.

Phone won't let me quote but @sneakology

Just called and they told me that. Hella disappointed because I don't camp for shoes. My friends won't go unless it's something they want either, so I guess it's Ndc or bust for me.
how far are you from atlanta?

NT was cited as a source on ESPN Radio this afternoon when they were talking about this shoe with LeBron as a "2X Champion" even though the series isn't over. Y'all are famous 
pimp.gif

Can anyone fill me in on how the HoH raffle works? I cant make it and want to send my friend in my place to try and get a ticket.

Thanks in advance

Thinking about doing the same but Cali taxes push it back to $225. Imma try to hold out but I am gettin itchy.

Yea I was getting itchy too and finally found a price to scratch on. No tax in PA is the best part of the state. Discount ends tomorrow you might wanna jump on it. I'm sure they'll go on sale again tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom