Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

:smokin
i remember i was at mcdonalds when area 72 barkleyposites restocked i was on my sisters ipad when tweet dropped . their wifi is quick in the morning
That's what I know!!! I'm usually at my local store on sat. Mornings, but since the 4th was this week it messed up shipping for the 2 stores that sold them in my area!!! They didn't get there shipment until sat after 12

All the people celebrating their shipping confirmations will soon be complaining about the quality once their pairs arrive.....
man these buttery......

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we not gonna get the Black and Gold Elites this year. Nike drops the ball again. :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone know what happens if you order along with an iD?

I had a 20% coupon from a messed up order and since I was able to grab the hazelnuts I went ahead and ordered two Kobe iDs I had been waiting on. My order is just showing build in progress so I am wondering if I get a separate shipping email or if they will just show up.

Supposedly db 3 are dropping on 7/20. This may make the mints a little easier to get (not that it will be easy anyway)
I hope that ain't true, I want both, that just makes my day 20x harder especially since I'm about 1-20 on NDC. Let the riots ensue, putting everything off for those two then

Last edited:
man these are growing off me as i wait for shipping conf.. esp since it cost me $298 on NDC (no bot). i'd cancel my order if i could. 

Damn you Villa 
mean.gif

this thread is should be called "re-sellers unite!" . especially the last few pages. If enough people complain, the bot game will be over. 

i was talking about the bragging.. saying you got 4-5 pairs with throwing salt on an open wound at people who wasnt able to cop. the hazelnut is my first time buying two pairs of any shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom