Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I just "chatted" with a Nike rep, they aren't always the most reliable sources so take it for what its worth, but I haven't received tracking info for my hazelnut order and this is what the agent told me:

"Luke: Nope!  Actually it is awaiting shipment.  That means it is
boxed up and ready to be picked up by the courier.  This is
just my assumption but I would assume either the courier
picked up a batch of them and was full and had to send
another to pick up more of the packages.
Luke: But I do see it is processed and ready to ship."
dam bro enuff with the shipping talk... u are the only one concerned with that...just be patient playa

dam bro enuff with the shipping talk... u are the only one concerned with that...just be patient playa
Um....I was responded to the dude that said if you haven't gotten shipping confi yet, your order is canceled........

I've been watching peeps post over and over and over about shipping....I post about it once and get blasted - How long you been waiting to put someone on blast???? stay patient playa

Last edited:
i received the tracking email from ndc but the only activity through ups is them making the label. it hasnt even left the facility yet. im guessing theyre backed up sending off all the orders. be patient nt fam! i doubt theyre canceling orders bc of your bot :tongue:

if its true people have been canceled, I wonder when they will actually post them or will they do some sly stuff... I remember when canceled orders would show up in the middle of the night... like 4am EST... golden days.

i received the tracking email from ndc but the only activity through ups is them making the label. it hasnt even left the facility yet. im guessing theyre backed up sending off all the orders. be patient nt fam! i doubt theyre canceling orders bc of your bot
tongue.gif
My pair is already moving and should be here on Thursday. Love how they use UPS 3 Day Select for the past several releases now.

if its true people have been canceled, I wonder when they will actually post them or will they do some sly stuff... I remember when canceled orders would show up in the middle of the night... like 4am EST... golden days.
Was that before the TLO releases? Are TLOs even posted in the "regular NDC" store or do we have to wait for another release/restock?

So are the black suedes, mints releasing? If not i dont want to just sit around and wait for them. Probably pick up a couple pairs i missed if so

Nike aren't cancelling a lot of orders cuz they want to sell out of these overpriced ugly (Scooby) doodoos.

Last edited:
I ordered the Pegasus 83/30 from shoepalace last night an just got shipment confirmation. Still nothing from them on the Hazelnuts. Wasn't worried until now.

If you haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet I would check your order status since NDC might have cancelled your order without sending you an email

For the BLACK SUEDE in a size 12?

Its your money fam...

If you wanna drop $550 on the Black Suedes/Mints right now, go ahead.

But remember, the shoe doesn't release to the regular public until the 20th.

Why give up an extra $300 when you may be able to grab them for retail next weekend?

Unless that extra $300 doesn't mean that much to you...

Its your money fam...

If you wanna drop $550 on the Black Suedes/Mints right now, go ahead.

But remember, the shoe doesn't release to the regular public until the 20th.

Why give up an extra $300 when you may be able to grab them for retail next weekend?

Unless that extra $300 doesn't mean that much to you...
Can always count on NT fam to talk me off the ledge.  Thanks fam!

I haven't received a confirmation email, my order status still says "Preparing to Ship", but I spoke w/ a Nike rep this morning who explained that the shoes are boxed, awaiting pickup by UPS, and she could provide the actual tracking # and gave me a Wednesday delivery, which is normal for NDC. Couldn't take down the tracking b/c I was driving, but wanted to share this with those of us still waiting. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom