Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
jusbekicks wrote:

me neither!!!

what's the difference?
wasting $300 is still wasting $300 whether you give that money to resellers or nike

i have def changed my stance on that a little bit...250+ is high...i just feel like resellers are making copping shoes that i like extremely difficult in addition to nike making shoes limited on purpose. i dont know what the answer is...but i am tired of having to do so much to get a shoe i like. paying 250-300 isnt a bad thing for me economically since i make a great living, but in turn i will not buy nearly as many shoes as i used to due to a number of factors that i dont care to get into

i think a good example of how this works though is the current lebron elites...the price effectively made both an easy cop...i am a firm believer that the 250 price tag made copping them much easier than if they were same price as lebron 9.

but to fight all of the nonsense with price, resellers and poor quality, i have drastically reduced my purchase rate. i will no longer have multiples of the same shoe or a crapload of one model.

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

I don't care about paying 300 for the shoe as long as it eliminated the reseller market. Not sure if it will though.

me neither!!!
In what way is this logical lol, your still getting raped by both parties at those prices
roll.gif

Really hope that's how the 10's turn out cause those honestly left me speechless in a good way.

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

I don't care about paying 300 for the shoe as long as it eliminated the reseller market. Not sure if it will though.

me neither!!!
In what way is this logical lol, your still getting raped by both parties at those prices
roll.gif
It dnt make much sense to me too b/c ur still paying "reseller prices" IMO. Ur just not meetin n a mall parking lot to exchange $ & shoes, paying $300 is the same as paying $300 whether ur buyin shoes from Nike or some random guy   
ohwell.gif

I think it would look real nice if they decided to put a strap on the Lebron X!

Originally Posted by si3n4

No straps please! Ugh. I HATE straps...

So you hate the Nike Diamond Turf 1's, Diamond Turf II's (Deon Sanders), Ken Griffey 1 airmax, Nike Spped Turf (Dan Marino's), Kevin Durrant IV's Yeezy 1's, Yeezy II's,  Nike Air CB34 Godzillas, and the Lebron II's????? That's a lot of heat to hate right there just to name a few lol

Originally Posted by Joulze

I think it would look real nice if they decided to put a strap on the Lebron X!

This x10000

I read somewhere that one of Lebrons favorite shoes were the Diamond Turfs so . . .

I'm more interested to see what JP can do with a strap.

Aesthically I hope they go back to the Lebron 7-8 look or atleast something similar. In my opinion no matter what colorway you put on it the Lebron 9 was an ugly shoe.

Originally Posted by melofan15

me neither!!!
what's the difference?
wasting $300 is still wasting $300 whether you give that money to resellers or nike
exactly
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by melofan15

me neither!!!
what's the difference?
exactly
grin.gif
no.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

cause if a shoe is hyped, regardless of MSRP its gonna sell out and its gonna be bought out by resellers, and they are going to turn a profit.

so if they shoe retails for $300, and a hyped colorway drops, resells if going to shoot to 400-500 a pair. if not more.

this way if retail is 180-200, resell is going to be 300-400

sometimes you guys have no sense
laugh.gif

Pics to surface soon... then this thread gets lively and folks forget all about the 9 and the Elite..

Trust me.

vo02h2.jpg%5B

Didn't see it posted in here but these are supposedly Lebron X concepts

Not feeling the Jordan 2012 esque look to one of them.

Doesn't have that originality feeling to me

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

vo02h2.jpg%5B

Didn't see it posted in here but these are supposedly Lebron X concepts

Not feeling the Jordan 2012 esque look to one of them.

Doesn't have that originality feeling to me
Fingers crossed!!! Nike/JP PLEASE RELEASE THESE WITH THE STRAP!!!! I'm liking the way this is going already!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Please, no strap. One thing I can't stand is people wearing them and seeing the giant strap sticking out like a tongue. Only strap I can deal with is on the Jordan 20s.

kind of random question but is it safe to say nike 100 mil contract with lebron has already paid off?

Originally Posted by sloanboy

kind of random question but is it safe to say nike 100 mil contract with lebron has already paid off?

Lol, I'm pretty sure Nike started seeing profits from Lebron by year 2 or 3. Your safe, actually your in the bomb shelter lol.

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Lol, I'm pretty sure Nike started seeing profits from Lebron by year 2 or 3. Your safe, actually your in the bomb shelter lol.
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom