Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

vo02h2.jpg%5B

Didn't see it posted in here but these are supposedly Lebron X concepts

Not feeling the Jordan 2012 esque look to one of them.

Doesn't have that originality feeling to me
Fingers crossed!!! Nike/JP PLEASE RELEASE THESE WITH THE STRAP!!!! I'm liking the way this is going already!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i like the bottom right pair.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

vo02h2.jpg%5B

Didn't see it posted in here but these are supposedly Lebron X concepts

Not feeling the Jordan 2012 esque look to one of them.

Doesn't have that originality feeling to me
Where'd you find this? I'm hoping for the bottom left, they seem more Lebronish. The once on the top look like some Michael Vick type shoes.

From the 7 to the 8, then to the 9, Im not holding my breath.. IMO the line is falling off (shrugs)

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Pics to surface soon... then this thread gets lively and folks forget all about the 9 and the Elite..

Trust me.

Taken with a pound of salt.

This isn't my first account, and I remember the agonizing wait for most of June/the first few days of July, checking the Lebron 9 thread for pics everyday.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by sloanboy

kind of random question but is it safe to say nike 100 mil contract with lebron has already paid off?

Lol, I'm pretty sure Nike started seeing profits from Lebron by year 2 or 3. Your safe, actually your in the bomb shelter lol.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

I wanna see a Voltron inspired design lol. The three up top kinda has that feel. Y'all can laugh but I think it would be dope if it happens. It'll be very marketable and profitable.
grin.gif

Are you kidding me? Those sketches don't look nothing like proffesional sketeches! Have you ever seen sketches of nike shoes before? Those back there are made by somebody who wish he could design a Lebron one day!

Originally Posted by MissCutiee

Are you kidding me? Those sketches don't look nothing like proffesional sketeches! Have you ever seen sketches of nike shoes before? Those back there are made by somebody who wish he could design a Lebron one day!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm 40% certain this might the actual LBJ Xs. I assume this since Lebron wanted lighter shoes and that those new tech seen at those samples (Visible flywire, Zoom Max or any hybrid that has Zoom and Air Max in it [Whatever.])
nike-lebron-9-prototype-sample-00.jpg

49477cc83e62607a6c0c60f52d7c02f7.jpg

But then agan, it's just an assumption. Any thoughts?

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

I'm 40% certain this might the actual LBJ Xs. I assume this since Lebron wanted lighter shoes and that those new tech seen at those samples (Visible flywire, Zoom Max or any hybrid that has Zoom and Air Max in it [Whatever.])

I'm 100% sure those aren't the LeBron X's

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

JM

Apparently, they aren't. We're not certain on this though.

JM
This man speaks the truth

JM

No we are certain on this one they are not 

JM

indifferent.gif
 Don't, just stop man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom