OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

To those of you thinking of using that yellow/green chroma as a gold, don't bother, it's way off

mtr-661000229&bgc-na&wid-310

mtr-661000348&bgc-na&wid-310

Rutgers vs West Virginia. Ohhh the glory days of the Big East

The ‘Mountaineer’ colorway is a nod to West Virginia, a state which has embraced him. Its forging iron represents the states trademark coal mines, with graffiti details and a glow in the dark yellow sole.

Nike pays tribute to the process that forms iron with the LeBron 11 "Mountaineer" colorway. Its unique blend of colors is taken from West Virginia folklore. The fiery shades of gold represent the abolitionist who fought for freedom during trying times. A subtle fade effect represents sparks, while a metallic glow armorposite represents the transitional, universal, undeniable, god given love of raves, burning couches, and beer all members of the University enjoy. 

There are no short cuts to the "Mountaineer. It’s a craft, a skilled process that requires a precise application of force and fire to achieve strength. It’s about accuracy under pressure when the temperature is at its peak and is the perfect metaphor for LeBron.

The LeBron 11 ‘Mountaineer’ will be available globally at select retail locations and Nike.com in August, after being delayed 20 times.  This shoe will be Twitter Link only, please follow @nikestore  for up to date information.

Last edited:
never even thought to look at other models with the same color. can't wait for mine to show up, really hope I'm not disappointed. if so, i might have to replace with some custom gumbos lol

[quote name="Koziak"
[/quote]
Thanks, surprised how scarce photos of the finished products are.

That red on that chroma looks clean as hell tho

Broke down and worked up a pair of Gumbo's...First pair of Brons' sneakers since the IV's...Also my first pair of ID's since sometime in 2006...Options and large amount of color options were too good to pass up on...Now the wait begins...

So NikeId cancelled my order for a FI pair. They said it was deleted from the system. Said they would refund me and remake it for free which is good. But i'm not sure how they will remake since they removed the FI option. I also don't get how they delete my order 11 days before a rep told me they were gonna arrive. Nike needs to get it together with the Lebron id's

Read a post from NikeID that the glow is indeed fact closer to red. Described as an orange/red and glow red. Probably all of the gitd red we have seen before. Go ahead and make your yeezys now haha.

Read a post from NikeID that the glow is indeed fact closer to red. Described as an orange/red and glow red. Probably all of the gitd red we have seen before. Go ahead and make your yeezys now haha.

Yeah that was my question they finally answered, now if only I could change that liner an all red pair would be ordered

Yeah that was my question they finally answered, now if only I could change that liner an all red pair would be ordered
I am pretty sure that the different gitd options are going to be for Gumbo only. I just went to the regular $250 lebron ID page and they only had white and green gitd, no volt, blue, or red. So a complete Yeezy colorway is probably not going to be able to happen with the red liner and red glow. You will have to either have red glow with Gumbo lining or red lining with non glow sole...

got an email from nike another one free i can get used to this.. 3 for 3!! should i try for a 4th??

dang 28 I can't even get one free, not even a dang code. >: How many iDs have you ordered total? They have a buy *insert #* get *insert #* free?!?

U gotta be kidding me.. u got some blackmail Phil knight pics lol

:lol:

dang 28 I can't even get one free, not even a dang code. >: How many iDs have you ordered total? They have a buy *insert #* get *insert #* free?!?

this will be my 3rd one.. working on a south beach one.. don't know if i wanna wait the 3 months for them but they would be here in time for the summer :lol:

Back
Top Bottom