OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Damn if I knew the glow in the dark Orange sole looked red, I would've made my bottom a little different.

Whoever keeps getting free ID's is lucky as fudge

Here is my rendition of a what the LeBron, ill be ordering these this weekend, anyone know how long these options will be available?

Not too certain about the swoosh, any feedback is appreciated

View media item 797498

sorry but the graffiti print to me is so ugly

sick.gif

those shoes would look better if you took it off.

Damn TWNTY8 they stay hooking you up. I had 3 forging irons on the way and got the delayed email for all three. They didn't offer me any free pairs but they did give me $100 gift card for each pair ($300 total). So it's like I got a free pair in return. The wait was too long and with these new options I just told them to cancel the pairs and give me a refund back. I'm gonna cook up some gumbo tonight! :evil:

makes me hope that mine are delayed and i get some better discounts or free pairs lol

Was it a 2nd delay? Or you got 1st delay with gift card AND another delay for the 3rd pair?

the 1st two i ordered the day they dropped on Nike ID, i think i waited well over 2 months.. The 3rd pair I'm waiting on i ordered 12/5 got one delay 2 weeks ago go the 2nd delay with them telling me I'm getting a refund..

Damn TWNTY8 they stay hooking you up. I had 3 forging irons on the way and got the delayed email for all three. They didn't offer me any free pairs but they did give me $100 gift card for each pair ($300 total). So it's like I got a free pair in return. The wait was too long and with these new options I just told them to cancel the pairs and give me a refund back. I'm gonna cook up some gumbo tonight! :evil:

Oh man i can't wait to see what you come up with!! :pimp:

I really like these but its hard to tell how that chroma and anodized yellow will look next to each other in person.
View media item 797987
I need them elites to hit ID. Anyone know when they were added last yr?

i like the last one the most, the MN without pink.
that's pretty much what I was going for.  I copped the Miami Nights, but I'm not crazy about the carbon fiber print....or the pink.  I know it might be caveman thinking at this point, or whatever...but I still don't like the idea of dudes rockin' pink....

mtr-661000229&bgc-na&wid-310

mtr-661000348&bgc-na&wid-310

Rutgers vs West Virginia. Ohhh the glory days of the Big East

The ‘Mountaineer’ colorway is a nod to West Virginia, a state which has embraced him. Its forging iron represents the states trademark coal mines, with graffiti details and a glow in the dark yellow sole.

Nike pays tribute to the process that forms iron with the LeBron 11 "Mountaineer" colorway. Its unique blend of colors is taken from West Virginia folklore. The fiery shades of gold represent the abolitionist who fought for freedom during trying times. A subtle fade effect represents sparks, while a metallic glow armorposite represents the transitional, universal, undeniable, god given love of raves, burning couches, and beer all members of the University enjoy. 

There are no short cuts to the "Mountaineer. It’s a craft, a skilled process that requires a precise application of force and fire to achieve strength. It’s about accuracy under pressure when the temperature is at its peak and is the perfect metaphor for LeBron.

The LeBron 11 ‘Mountaineer’ will be available globally at select retail locations and Nike.com in August, after being delayed 20 times.  This shoe will be Twitter Link only, please follow @nikestore  for up to date information.
Being from WV I gotta say.......dem **** is NASTY.  :smile:

That is all...

First post!

Just ordered these:

Doing the Chroma Yellow/Green on the Upper Accent was also an option. But I felt like graffiti fit the theme better.

Y'all are ordering some sexy LeBron's but do you even imagine how they'd look on feet? A shoe could look great in it's normal state, but on feet is where it counts for me.

Back
Top Bottom