OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

the options do let you do a lot of inspirations

having to much fun, a pair for my fav superhero in his glow in the dark costume I wish they would've turned on the glow for the upper accent but oh well

Last edited:
Is it just me or is the liner really killing some of your designs :frown: I'm tryna go for something bright and crazy close to the 1:1's but the dark multi colored liner just throughs it off for me :smh:

Congrats nike for finally getting this lebron iD thing right...even if you are at least 5 years too late. iDs should have been going strong since the vii.

I'm worried about ordering a pair...

If they're taking over 2 months to give you your shoes with normal options, with this method of ID'ing, they're bound to take 3-4.

I'm worried about ordering a pair...

If they're taking over 2 months to give you your shoes with normal options, with this method of ID'ing, they're bound to take 3-4.

Same thing had me shook as well...

Opted to just bite the bullet and hope for the best...In fact once I got over that mental hurdle and made the buy I'm thinking of doing another pair before the options get taken down...

This surprised me when I read it, my (2) pairs which I have worn fit exactly the same for me.

I've had issues with this in the past as well...We're talking 2007 though (Roughly the last time I purchased ID's)...

Haven't seen / heard any complaints about this recently, until now that is, but it's just par for the course I suppose...

I don't know why I never mined the wait. Especially because when I'm going strong on an iD, I usually stagger my ordering so that they come in constantly.Only thing I mind is when it doesn't come by the expected date.

I want to order a blue glow sole id pair but I don't want to be disappointed if I get them and the glow is very weak. I also wonder how the volt glow looks

Back
Top Bottom