OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

incase you want to see mine again, again and again..... maybe 40 times you can see them here...

http://nikelebron.net/2014/03/01/nike-lebron-xi-id-south-beach-build-by-awsome-blossom/

when have your pics been anywhere else???
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
you really sound like you took his comment to heart about posting your SBs 40 times. its ok brosef. we still love you

Well, Plans fell thru for the night, so I decided to take my 2nd pair of Gamma Blue's and started customizing them... So far so good..

as soon as Nike puts up the brons again ill pull the trigger on my South Beach Aka " Little Havana"

After 2 months here are my Golden State Warriors pair. Before the hi red shots, check out some of the flaws. Where the white foam meets the royal, lots of flaking of the royal. I tried to scrap it off but its under the glue. Also check out the mesh towards the toe. Not sure if that ashy part is glue. Still on the fence keeping them, but they were intially 20% off from the start, had a 2 month delay and these flaws, and Nike told me no more discounts because I already have to many :rolleyes even though its their fault.

KVN

Untitled by K-V-N, on Flickr

Now the high res pics

Lebron XI ID Golden State Warriors by K-V-N, on Flickr

KVN, my blue/white pair came like that too. Even though I used a 15% code I returned them. The glue on the mesh was more annoying.

Last edited:
Kvn, I'm going to post my taxis when I get a chance, it has the same flaws on the posite :smh:

Last edited:
Sucks to hear you got a pair like that KVN. The shoes came out real dope though. Maybe you should see if they can just remake the pair and send back the one you have.

I stay away from this thread because I dont need any more reason to pick up more IDs lol.. Some crazy nice IDs in here..

(Btw, the Custom on my Gamma Blues are turning out pretty good)

Here's some pics of the 2 I just got...
No real inspiration behind the purple chroma's, just love purple/eggplant color kicks and thought the chroma would look good. I'm pretty happy with the quality.
Was more excited about the taxi colorway - unfortunately the quality wasn't great. Little black dots on the white posite - hard to see from a distance but it's more or less around the shoe. Pics aren't great...

View media item 835912View media item 835916View media item 835915View media item 835919View media item 835917

If it's an option I'd love for Nike to remake the taxi's and I can send em back when the new pair is done :nerd:

Nice combo Super! I can see what your saying about the white foam part and seems like it's more common, and not just me.

Wonder how the shoes would look with a lace swap with each other. Either way love the colorways.

And thanks everyone for the feedback. Guess I got either suck it up on the quality, reorder, or just return them

Wonder how the shoes would look with a lace swap with each other. Either way love the colorways.
Thx, ya I think the black laces would look nice with the purple pair to accent the white flywire. I figured since I was getting black laces with the other I'd get white for those, but I agree a lace swap would look good

Sucks to see the poor job by Nike, KVN.

Those buzz lightyears are too dope.

Kind of wish I chose teal laces for my SB's, I normally like to have my laces the same color as the uppers.

Last edited:
Has anybody dyed their inner lining? I'm debating it, but don't want to jack mine up. What kind of dye and what process did you use?

thanks,
J

Back
Top Bottom