OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

How do you get that light gray upper there??? I only see the dark grey option and it's way to dark in the picture of what it looks like

Got the dreaded delayed order email… Ordered some Kobes on 1/19, that were supposed to arrive today or tomorrow… Got an email saying they've been pushed back almost a month to 4/2

I need a discount code out of this… Any of you guys that have gotten them in the past have any advice as to the best route I should go to get one? Chat > phone call??? Use key words like "unsatisfactory, customer service, loyalty, unfulfilled expectations, etc. etc…" 

any other key words? or general advice? I've heard/read that Nike is being more resistant to giving out codes… but I've ordered like 8 pair of lebron ID's over the last year or so, so I feel like they kinda owe me for dropping the ball on these Kobes… Only when considering some of the wins I've read about on here.. I need one of these coveted codes!!! haha help me out! 

Ppumper they look sick, much better than I had expected
Thanks @skep  ...Initially I was going for a New Orleans Saints "Nawlins" theme but to those interested in the anodized yellow option, just know that it is not Gold at all...it has a bit of Gold to it but its not quite gold...Its like a gold greenish depending on how the light hits them. When I first took them out the box, I even thought of Dijon mustard lol...Cant really describe the color but I hope this helps someone.  Below are some pics of the shoe next to the Kings Pride and next to the Gold Nike sign from the BHM's just for comparison reasons...

Thanks @skep  ...Initially I was going for a New Orleans Saints "Nawlins" theme but to those interested in the anodized yellow option, just know that it is not Gold at all...it has a bit of Gold to it but its not quite gold...Its like a gold greenish depending on how the light hits them. When I first took them out the box, I even thought of Dijon mustard lol...Cant really describe the color but I hope this helps someone.  Below are some pics of the shoe next to the Kings Pride and next to the Gold Nike sign from the BHM's just for comparison reasons...
With that being said do you think a ring ceremony id would not look so good? i was going to make one but judging from your pics and your opinion it does not sound like it would work out so well. figured i would go with a white posite Sb design now

Thanks @skep
 ...Initially I was going for a New Orleans Saints "Nawlins" theme but to those interested in the anodized yellow option, just know that it is not Gold at all...it has a bit of Gold to it but its not quite gold...Its like a gold greenish depending on how the light hits them. When I first took them out the box, I even thought of Dijon mustard lol...Cant really describe the color but I hope this helps someone.  Below are some pics of the shoe next to the Kings Pride and next to the Gold Nike sign from the BHM's just for comparison reasons...
View media item 840094

View media item 840097

Sweet pic, :smokin
Looks more goldish than I imagined. Could the color pass on a USA pair or svsm pair,? what do you feel since you have them in person to judge.? Cause from the pic doesn't look to off from BHM's.

With that being said do you think a ring ceremony id would not look so good? i was going to make one but judging from your pics and your opinion it does not sound like it would work out so well. figured i would go with a white posite Sb design now
@kurage25  Personally I wouldn't do it...I feel like its closed but just not quite. I don't think it would work for "ring ceremony", it wouldn't work for "svsm", and it wouldn't work for the "fairfax"....but then again that's just my opinion. I'm pretty sure someone has probably already tried to duplicate one of those pairs using nikeid so it be interesting to see how they come out and what their take is.

Sweet pic,
smokin.gif

Looks more goldish than I imagined. Could the color pass on a USA pair or svsm pair,? what do you feel since you have them in person to judge.? Cause from the pic doesn't look to off from BHM's.
@Agent grams  Its goldish for sure but its not gold. For me, I really like to hit the color dead on and as you can see with the BHM's right next to them, you can tell that there is a difference between "gold" and "goldish"...I guess that's why iNike calls it  "Anodized Yellow" and not gold. The color could "pass" on a USA pair or a SVSM pair but just not to my standard...it just wont be exact. Like I mentioned to @kurage25, I'm pretty sure someone out there has probably id'd a pair trying to replicate those colorways they just need to share for us to know for sure lol...But at the end of the day, you can order your own pair and if you are not satisfied you can always just return them...Its your call. 

kvn those warriors inspired are phenomenal. could pass as some laney's too :D

taxi inspired joints are unreal too, would make a PERFECT heat home colorway

@kurage25
 Personally I wouldn't do it...I feel like its closed but just not quite. I don't think it would work for "ring ceremony", it wouldn't work for "svsm", and it wouldn't work for the "fairfax"....but then again that's just my opinion. I'm pretty sure someone has probably already tried to duplicate one of those pairs using nikeid so it be interesting to see how they come out and what their take is.
My SVSMs will be here tomorrow or Friday at the latest, so we'll see how they turn out. I'll post pics ASAP.

Finally got my 2nd of 2 pairs I ordered on Christmas Eve. Left shoe is fine. Right shoe is splattered so much that it makes them look like 2 different shoes. Don't really care so much that the splatter was OD, I care that it wasn't even remotely close to looking the same on both shoes. The oversprayed shoe also had something that appears to be mold growing on the instep mesh.

Tried to talk to Nike about the issue and all the dude offered was a remake or told me I could return em. So after waiting 2.5 months, they tell me my only option is to wait another 3 months if I want the shoes. Otherwise, I can F off. Great customer service guys.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom