OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Got the finishing touches email, what's it take, 2 weeks after that for them to ship?

Last edited:
Dope Orlandos. The black Posite looks better with the contrast of the white sole than the white Posite that I did(which I returned even though I wasted a 10% code on them lol). Have another so I can make it again but I'm bored of the XI since Kobes came out lol. I'll play with the Everglades option and see if they'll be worth getting.

Dope Orlandos. The black Posite looks better with the contrast of the white sole than the white Posite that I did(which I returned even though I wasted a 10% code on them lol). Have another so I can make it again but I'm bored of the XI since Kobes came out lol. I'll play with the Everglades option and see if they'll be worth getting.

Yea after these I am done with the Lebron XI on iD...

I just can't take anymore 2 month waits for a shoe especially with the poor build quality now...

Sticking to the Kobe 9 as well now that my brother got me hooked. Ordered another pair yesterday...

The wait for those is only 3-4 weeks.

or

Thoughts? I was going to go with a white sole but they're too hard to keep clean and if I' paying 250 for some shoes I want to keep them clean af

10000th time this colorway has been posted... but my pair finally came in.

I was disappointed that I waited this long and there was a tear already where the flywire was supposed to be...

What sucks ever more is because the took out atomic teal I can't make these anymore so all I got from

nike support was a 15% off promo code.... damn it.

That sucks but at least it's in the inside portion of the shoe. Nobody but you will ever know it's there.

I must say I have never been into the whole south beach thing, but seeing these ID's makes me wish I made a pair. The finished product is soooo nice looking.

These are amazing.
pimp.gif

Nicely done.

I just got my replacement 'REDS' in today

quality is a little better. I'm thinking its just because it's all red that shows up all the defects. if they where all white you would not see any errors

I have to review if i got these with a code or not. I am leaning toward sending them ALL back for a refund
Hey man Just wondering if Nike ID mess up  our lebron. did you reorder a different pair or they remake the order when you call and say there a mess up? i want to know since I'm wiating for 2 lerons 11 id to come and they are my first so i scare they make it bad

You guys dont think the turbo green option can pull out the south beach theme? when i look at the south beach 8 it doesnt look teal to me. kinda greenish also... any thoughts

Hey man Just wondering if Nike ID mess up  our lebron. did you reorder a different pair or they remake the order when you call and say there a mess up? i want to know since I'm wiating for 2 lerons 11 id to come and they are my first so i scare they make it bad

I called

They send a special email to load photos

They determine yes or no

Sent me an email saying they are remaking the design

Sent me a return shipper saying I can ship now or after new shoes come in

Shoes arrived 3 weeks later, no notice, no tracking info

Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom