OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

You guys dont think the turbo green option can pull out the south beach theme? when i look at the south beach 8 it doesnt look teal to me. kinda greenish also... any thoughts

The South Beach 8 is a "Filament Green"
it may work but someone needs to try it out first and show us lol

The South Beach 8 is a "Filament Green"
it may work but someone needs to try it out first and show us lol

The South Beach 8 color was called "Retro"...

Its the same color used on the FIBA Hyperfuse...

Filament Green was the color of the outsole.

These are also being called Turbo Green
damn by the looks of those lows with the bright accents this could be an awesome spin off you can call them south ******* if they turn out that hot... But one thing the 11 lows look like they have a little more luster and shine in their turbo green sections, wonder what the finish product will look on mine.. Smooth 271$ swag gambles ftw leggoo 

Btw one reason why I decided to pull the trigger on these updated colors is bz I noticed hella ppl asking to show a pic so if they did it first so I was like fk it they want to see it too so I did it to show others who were waiting like I was so I took the hit 1st. sooo *coughthookmeupwithpromocodesandbayarealaunchesforhelpingyouifineedfuturehelpalsothanks*cough* lolol 

i also order the new south beach color. i did a south beach elte i posted the pictures already. just waiting for them to come in

If the everglades still hit id they are the first id's I've gotten excited about. Hopefully the options are there and aren't limited

I called

They send a special email to load photos

They determine yes or no

Sent me an email saying they are remaking the design

Sent me a return shipper saying I can ship now or after new shoes come in

Shoes arrived 3 weeks later, no notice, no tracking info

Hope that helps
Did you ship the shoes after receiving the replacement pair? If so, did they charge you again, and then refunded when you sent back the bad pair?

I got all 3 of my NikeID Lebrons today.

2 were pretty good. Did a RO colorway and a Chroma Gamma Blue colorway which I'll post later on.

But the 3rd one...

Which is this pair.

FINISH WAS HORRIBLE!!! Lots of dents, watermarks, and fingerprint dust. I tried taking out the watermarks and fingerprint dust with a damp cloth, but that didn't work.

Btw one reason why I decided to pull the trigger on these updated colors is bz I noticed hella ppl asking to show a pic so if they did it first so I was like fk it they want to see it too so I did it to show others who were waiting like I was so I took the hit 1st. sooo *coughthookmeupwithpromocodesandbayarealaunchesforhelpingyouifineedfuturehelpalsothanks*cough* lolol 
damn is that Emphysema or smokers cough
roll.gif

I called

They send a special email to load photos

They determine yes or no

Sent me an email saying they are remaking the design

Sent me a return shipper saying I can ship now or after new shoes come in

Shoes arrived 3 weeks later, no notice, no tracking info

Hope that helps
Same thing happened to me, but they never asked for the old shoes back (Kobe 8 iDs). They remade them and sent it to me quick as hell. Waited about 3-4 weeks after that and they never asked for the 1st pair back. So I sold them on ebay for retail.

thinking of making a red october pair with the red chrome option and red glow. not sure if they'll take some options away this weekend when the new everglade id drops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom