OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

wow thats fast! I just placed an order today and have a delivery date of August 1st.
I ordered kobe ids 2 on saturday and they started on them today. All my ID's have come in before the projected delivery date.

Last edited:
Complain about the glue stain hopefully they give you a promo code. If they give you the code try goo-gone. If no code, have them remake it(if you can wait again). That's the worse glue stain I've ever seen. :x

that ain't glue son
roll.gif

lol seriously that sucks though, complain about that

Last edited:
I assume you've already tried wiping the posite with a soapy paper towel or one with a bit of alcohol onit?

Yea I've tried wiping it off. Sent pics via chat, dude said he's gonna see about gettin another pair sent to me while keeping this pair. We will see what happens. Y'all right tho, def don't look like glue. Lol.

Yea I've tried wiping it off. Sent pics via chat, dude said he's gonna see about gettin another pair sent to me while keeping this pair. We will see what happens. Y'all right tho, def don't look like glue. Lol.
yeah that's messed up you should AT LEAST get a 20 percent off code, I mean quality control isn't the highest standards on Nike ID I understand that, but that's just not acceptable

Got these in yesterday... Was hoping they'd be to commemorate Brons 3rd ship.. but oh well, they're still nice. Gonna return them to San marcos outlet tho and re-order them with the black/gold fly wire, and maybe an icy bottom. Y'all think I should leave the bottom red or go translucent/icy? Also, thoughts on the gold speckle vs no gold speckle/solid black posite??

Got these in yesterday... Was hoping they'd be to commemorate Brons 3rd ship.. but oh well, they're still nice. Gonna return them to San marcos outlet tho and re-order them with the black/gold fly wire, and maybe an icy bottom. Y'all think I should leave the bottom red or go translucent/icy? Also, thoughts on the gold speckle vs no gold speckle/solid black posite??
i like the gold speckle but that's just me
nthat.gif

Definitely like everything about those except the red bottom. Def switch to the translucent. But if you're happy with them, keep them. They're still fire.

I'm for sure returning them/reordering them. Even if only for the gold/black flywire swap. Leaning towards the icy bottom, and sticking with the gold speckle. Might remove the lace locks and return them lace lock less lol Since dudes getting pairs with no lace locks and all....

I'm for sure returning them/reordering them. Even if only for the gold/black flywire swap. Leaning towards the icy bottom, and sticking with the gold speckle. Might remove the lace locks and return them lace lock less lol Since dudes getting pairs with no lace locks and all....

:smh:

If it came with it return it with them. Ppl not getting them was an error and Nike sent the lacelock to them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom