OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Yeah you all should be able to get your locks. So many of us have gotten them and they shipped them straight from the factory in China.

Will there be a final call on ID or will I just get up there one day and miss my last chance? Wanna order within the next 3 weeks

Will there be a final call on ID or will I just get up there one day and miss my last chance? Wanna order within the next 3 weeks

They did a last call on the KDs, so I imagine they'd do one on these as well. You should have at least until mid-late September anyway.

They did a last call on the KDs, so I imagine they'd do one on these as well. You should have at least until mid-late September anyway.
Not the story for the Kobe 8. they pulled that with no warning. 
tired.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
Not the story for the Kobe 8. they pulled that with no warning. |I  :smh:

Would've been nice if NDC would've given the alert about the Kobe 8 iD... but since they gave everybody an extra few months to order than usual, guess they figured if people hadn't ordered by then, they probably weren't going to.

I got mine without lace locks too. Mine arrived late and on top of that without the lace locks. I got them in about two weeks ago, and I got the lacelock email this week where they apologized and said they were on their way. 

I am going to return mine anyways, I really didn't like how flawed they look, the glow is EXTREMELY WEAK and I guess my design was just poor all around cause I was very underwhelmed when I opened them up. I seriously opened the box, after waiting for almost two months then closed the box and tucked them away. 

Finally took some pics though. The gallery is open to the public you can see how they stack up against my GUMBO all star gator kings. Originally I ordered them because I wanted the gator kings and they were out of stock so perhaps that is why I was disappointed. Besides the bottom of the gator king looking like trash IMO, they are my fave 11 drop this year, though I seen a lot of ID's on here that kill anything released!

The urge to do a Ring Ceremony, Champ Pack or anything involved with the Heat winning at this point has been taken out of me
mean.gif
I refuse to live a lie
laugh.gif

qft.

if they throw a silver option i might make the spurs pe lmao.
Manu Ginobili wore XI's more than Lebron and I agree with you on that spurs pe haha. Silver should be here beacuse the Kobe 9 id's get silver and gold. Give us silver lace locks too!

ExceptionL, those look a lot like my pair that i returned. Mine were inspired by the obsidian XII. the matte white posite was just a mess and too prone to further damage.

Some quick iPhone pics. Being that LeBron's Nike signature line is a luxury basketball shoe I decided to give this model a look that would represent that. Decided to give it the Gucci make up. I didn't want to just throw the green & red on there though. I figured using those colors as accents on a predominantly black/white shoe would work best. The gold accents completed the look. I think the inspiration carried well on these. That gold option is so :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 1037874

View media item 1037875

View media item 1037876

Last edited:
Some quick iPhone pics. Being that LeBron's Nike signature line is a luxury basketball shoe I decided to give this model a look that would represent that. Decided to give it the Gucci make up. I didn't want to just throw the green & red on there though. I figured using those colors as accents on a predominantly black/white shoe would work best. The gold accents completed the look. I think the inspiration carried well on these. That gold option is so :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 1037874

View media item 1037875

View media item 1037876

Ooh damn those are sexy! Nice work.

Some quick iPhone pics. Being that LeBron's Nike signature line is a luxury basketball shoe I decided to give this model a look that would represent that. Decided to give it the Gucci make up. I didn't want to just throw the green & red on there though. I figured using those colors as accents on a predominantly black/white shoe would work best. The gold accents completed the look. I think the inspiration carried well on these. That gold option is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
man all you need now is to put the GG print on the white posite if you wanna go full throttle looks good as is though

Great job on that one. Imo the gold base swoosh is being over used now. On that Gucci one the lateral gold swoosh would've been enough, other then that it's definitely one of the harder ID's out there

Back
Top Bottom