OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

No problem

Na the fuse is right pink

I would go black swoosh too and pink liner but your ID so do what you like

I asked for help on my IDs then my head started swirling in different directions, once you start that it's crazy how hard the decisions can become ID

I'm regretting not making my SBs on the old tael they had up, I don't really like the new turbo green

Last edited:
Great job on that one. Imo the gold base swoosh is being over used now. On that Gucci one the lateral gold swoosh would've been enough, other then that it's definitely one of the harder ID's out there
I wouldn't say "over used" since a GOLD Swoosh has never been an option on any lebron ID model. Definitely taken advantage of though! I say do it while it lasts!

Some quick iPhone pics. Being that LeBron's Nike signature line is a luxury basketball shoe I decided to give this model a look that would represent that. Decided to give it the Gucci make up. I didn't want to just throw the green & red on there though. I figured using those colors as accents on a predominantly black/white shoe would work best. The gold accents completed the look. I think the inspiration carried well on these. That gold option is so :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

very nice @gentry187 and extra points for not using the template that has become popular for this years iD...you know...upper-color A, posite-color B, outsole-color C.

Last edited:
changed it to black... you right. I felt like it didn't fit but I was like "how can it be a SB CW with no pink? :lol: "

I definitely get where you're coming from :lol:

I think following Nike's lead on how pink is used on South Beach/Miami Vice LeBrons will never fail you. Behind the tongue, for the laces, on the fly wire, on the shank plate like you have it, etc. works best.

That last rendition won't disappoint you. Someone else got something really similar in a week or two ago and they were fire.

Last edited:
No such thing as gold being overused.
happy.gif
you sir have not seen "I'm Gonna Get You Sucker" people was dying of over gold
other swoosh is pink. I think I'm done. These look fuego to me.
that looks good SB struck gold huh
nthat.gif

12bc608715.png

thinking about copping these, as the id is probably gonna end soon.

due to the fact that i highly doubt gold posite will be added, i can't make the i promise pe. should i just quit dicking around and cop these?

also when will they end?

whoa that speckle dude goes HAM, that speckling is terrible

rest of the shoe is fire though man, nice

Since everyone is doing it i figured why not.. my take on the southbeach colorway "my beach" glow in the dark postie & laces btw...thoughts???

Back
Top Bottom