OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Anybody heard how long the LeBron XI ID's will be available.

I still have a 10% off code and want to get another pair ordered but I will not have any money
until the end of this month. Thing they will still be available?

Anybody heard how long the LeBron XI ID's will be available.

I still have a 10% off code and want to get another pair ordered but I will not have any money
until the end of this month. Thing they will still be available?

The LeBron XII doesn't drop until October, so I'm guessing the XI will stay on iD at least through September.

Last edited:
The LeBron XII doesn't drop until October, so I'm guessing the XI will stay on iD at least through September.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

Some of the ID's that members posted the past few weeks have been really fantastic.
The XI lends itself to some nice ID's.

I have two pairs of ID's already and love them, a third will be topping on the cake.
Plus a discount code makes it all the better.

I wish we were allowed all the denim options like the af1, croc, snake, ostrich, perf, or suede I'd gladly pay $300 for that #nikebrainwash

Last edited:
Loving those Red Everglades. Unfortunately if I ordered them by the time they came it'd be fall. Those are crazy though man

I have two pairs on order with the everglades option that was taken down and I got this from a Nike rep.

"At Nike.com We go the distance to earn our customers’ trust, but unforeseen situations sometimes arise. Unfortunately, this has happened with your order, and we’re sorry. We want to quickly make it up to you. We regret to inform you that your custom NIKEiD Lebron 11 iD order has been delayed approximately 1-2 weeks due to unavailable materials that are currently on order."

This would leave me to believe they are getting more in. Take that for what it's worth.
I'll wait till this guy gets the cancellation before I believe the option is gone for good... but deep down i know its a wrap lol

I'll try to keep the faith though

I ordered the same exact pair as junjdm on 7/17, had to have them. Just chatted with a rep and he said it's almost finished [emoji]128561[/emoji]

Ordered Four IDs back in June. One WTT, one SB and two Champs:

Didn't like the Turbo Green color tone and just copped the regular XI SB. And the WTT looked a bit plain. Maybe I'll get a Kobe 9 Flyknit instead. I would've like white TPU on the Everglades ID.

Last edited:
Was anyone ever able to dispute the black and gold fly wire issue? I ordered it on three of the pairs and all of them came flat black?

Back
Top Bottom