OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

They're trying to pull the same crap they did with Lewis. I know for the WTT, Champ and Everglades I used the black and gold fly wire option.

The rep is like return them. I'm like what am I supposed to do about the Everglades option?

Last edited:
Lol at the Black/Gold fly wire. It's ridiculous. They'll say you ordered black. And they wouldn't give me a quarter for my trouble.

Nice execution on the blue/gold. It also looks like you have Kobe 8 Super Hero inspired IDs.

Got these in today. I love the red/black joints a lot of yall ordered, but I don't really rock red. So...

Kinda remind me of the KD Supremacy in person. Had those nasty white marks all over the posite, but it came off easy with nail polish remover. And of course, got black FW instead of the black/gold I ordered. But overall I'm happy with em.
glasses.gif
the 11 denim ext should have used the color blocking you did on these.. very very nice bro! 

JRizzo5o2 JRizzo5o2 I was wondering how it'll look with the blue. Looks hot like the red pairs. The clear sole has that tint of blue it goes with the color scheme.

Skep swap the laces and post a pic or well put the non-champ elite laces in the non-champ ids and post a pic, thinking they gonna look good with red speckle gold

I thought about that! Gotta sell the Elite cuz I couldn't get my size (only got half size too small). I gotta find someone willing to use the alternate laces that look like the ultimate warrior and sell the red/gold laces to me

I thought about that! Gotta sell the Elite cuz I couldn't get my size (only got half size too small). I gotta find someone willing to use the alternate laces that look like the ultimate warrior and sell the red/gold laces to me
skep skep
The Elite just NEEDS some black, so guessing the iD laces would go pretty good in the Elite. Speaking of red/gold laces...check your PM's bro.

Ordered my red pair. I agree, the Elite needs done contrast cuz the red/gold alone doesn't seem inspired enough. Maybe cuz I loved the X chip elite so much

Just checked tracking on both my iDs, they've been delayed at export by customs. I've never had that happen with an iD. Any of you guys?

Back
Top Bottom