OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Sorry for the double posts, my phones acting up lol
Dawg that white posite is amazing! It looks like it's shinning in those pics. Does it have like a clear coat to make it shine or does it come matte white? Also, I appreciate you taking the time to answer questions and post pics!

I think I am done  with the Lebron XI ID. This was my work for this year:

Raptors

Paranormans

Rip City

My Beach Better

Nerfs

Floridians

USA

In Living Colors

Summit Lakes

Miami Heat

GSW

Megatrons

Flower Bombs

Hardwood Classics

Golden Goblins

Ring Ceremony

Saint Vincent Saint Marys

Gold Dust

Red Carpets

AJXII Taxi

LeBronold Palmer

Finals

Last edited:
^^^You actually kept all of them?

Wow. You really liked this model on ID. Do you plan on making IDs for the 12?

My UnChamps finally arrived from NDC yesterday...

One of my top 3 XI'S I own
smokin.gif
Damn, this shot make the kicks look extra nice...But, I finally seen a pic on IG w/ a all red pair w/ gold specks and clear sole that made me say I gots to have those first. If Nike can keep these available till the end of Oct I'm coppin both pairs

I noticed the Lebron XI ID bumped up into the New releases on NDC. Anyone notice any new options added or taken away?

Lol, man I was really thinking about making a final pair "cannon" theme but them 12s is right around the corner so I think I might hold off. I don't know about yall but I can't wait

ppumper ppumper

Bruh..... Some of those IDs are incredible. :smokin

That many IDs..... Did you even buy any released pairs?

I noticed the Lebron XI ID bumped up into the New releases on NDC. Anyone notice any new options added or taken away?
I went through and checked all the options. There were none added or taken away so I don't know why they're up there.

[qu.ote name="sneakermane" url="/t/570344/official-lebron-xi-nikeid-thread-fireworks-option-now-available/7260#post_21559057"]
ppumper ppumper

Bruh..... Some of those IDs are incredible. :smokin

That many IDs..... Did you even buy any released pairs?[/quote]

Yea I bought some of the released pairs too lol The XI's are a really nice shoe.

Yea I bought some of the released pairs too lol The XI's are a really nice shoe.
I definitely feel you. Aside from the flack it got from Lebron not wearing them as much and the criticized comparisons to it's early models, there's something about the XI that is really special and the "ID-ability" proved that IMO

Back
Top Bottom