OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Everyone else, any idea how to keep the paint from rubbing off? I have a pair of Everglades I seem to be having the same problem with.  On the inner sides of the shoe by my ankle the paint seems to be rubbing off and it looks horrendous... just wondering if there's anything I can do to stop that from happening.  I'm pretty careful when I wear the shoes... but you can only be so careful I guess. 

Last edited:
applefreakemily applefreakemily can you post a pic of the damage? You can go the low budget way and cut small pieces of clear packing tape and put it over. Can up your game and try some pieces of Sole Protector 3M film. Basically a thick clear sticker made for soles. I personally have used Angelus acrylic sealer on my kicks/customs. I just used it on my red penny posite. Had a few chips in that metallic red ankle panel. I touched it up and did 3 light coats of a high gloss clear coat.

@applefreakemily can you post a pic of the damage? You can go the low budget way and cut small pieces of clear packing tape and put it over. Can up your game and try some pieces of Sole Protector 3M film. Basically a thick clear sticker made for soles. I personally have used Angelus acrylic sealer on my kicks/customs. I just used it on my red penny posite. Had a few chips in that metallic red ankle panel. I touched it up and did 3 light coats of a high gloss clear coat.
these are the Everglades, which are way worse than my ID's simply because I've had them longer.  The outsides are 100% fine, no scratches at all, but for the money I spent on these shoes I don't feel as if they should be scratching this easily?  I find it's happening most on the corners of the bends. Also, yes, these are authentic, haha the "big kid" version has black flywire which is dumb af but... oh well.

View media item 1163380

View media item 1163382

View media item 1163383

these are the Everglades, which are way worse than my ID's simply because I've had them longer.  The outsides are 100% fine, no scratches at all, but for the money I spent on these shoes I don't feel as if they should be scratching this easily?  I find it's happening most on the corners of the bends. Also, yes, these are authentic, haha the "big kid" version has black flywire which is dumb af but... oh well.

Bro that's TERRIBLE...especially if you're not balling in them. I would contact Nike CS as well.

Stop clicking your heels together, Dorothy...

In all seriousness, that/this sucks. I knew the graphic quality was not that good based on the pixelation of it, but for it to be rubbing off like that is inexcusable. I now wonder if the iD graphics for my everglades pattern will rub off like that. I hope not. :frown:

^ carmine's look solid and the gold never fails. good job 
nthat.gif

Did some basic Black and white ones just got the email they are getting finished up i'll post em when they show up

Back
Top Bottom