OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

i'm confused I've been hearing that the graffiti is now an id option but I don't see it, am I missing something or just slow? thanks for any info in advance

i'm confused I've been hearing that the graffiti is now an id option but I don't see it, am I missing something or just slow? thanks for any info in advance

Someone in this thread mentioned noticing a glitch when switching between iD options for the posite section. Then the Graffiti's popped up, and someone finally managed to catch the glitch in a screenshot. It's not an option yet, but it will inevitably be one.

You're going to completely forget about them, that 50 day wait.
sick.gif
Word. That's some bull **** on Nike's end.

You're going to completely forget about them, that 50 day wait. :x

Nah it said 5 weeks tops when I made it. I'm just more pissed Bron switched to the X's in the second quarter. The **** is the point in me having XI's if he doesn't even actually wear em

I did a chat with a rep and he said the chroma option won't be back until late November. If you have something in mind or would like to see happen on iD you can give your feedback so they can pass it along to their "team".

For the people that have ordered already, has anyone done speckles? I'm curious to see if nikeid has learned from the mistakes they made with the speckles on the elite 10s

I did a chat with a rep and he said the chroma option won't be back until late November. If you have something in mind or would like to see happen on iD you can give your feedback so they can pass it along to their "team".

Gum soles! I'm sit upset I was late with the IX

ok cool. I thought it was gone before I had a chance to order my pair.

That's a major flaw with the ID system

If they just put up pics of what the finished colors looked like I know I would be so much more open to ordering an ID

Those of you who live near Nikestore's are just going to have to go there instead of waiting for iD samples to hit the internet.

I haven't heard anything since the finishing touches email. Est delivery was 2nd week of nov

Back
Top Bottom