OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

everyone's gonna be making the ring ceremony XI's once gold is available, matches the 49ers perfectly
nthat.gif
I will def be 1 of them making that color way!!!!!......
pimp.gif

I am ready to see some real picks. Anyone who made the triple black getting ready to receive their order yet? Wondering how the black looks on the posite material. On NDC, has the colors always stated "matte" on them? I never noticed that before. 

It's been over a week since I got my finishin touches email. Hasn't shipped but I'm uploaded to receive in a couple of weeks. And yea they had the word matte since the first day it went up

nikeid currently states if you place your order by nov18 you'll get it by xmas eve just a heads up

I hear ya. I like em, didn't wanna do a complete yeezy color way. Only reason I did this colorway is because I didn't know what to expect out of the other colors. I have another one on the way that should be more original. I am happy with these though.

Why did I have a feeling the Yeezy inspired(second would be SB/MV) would be the first to be posted? :lol:

The matte black is nice!

flash lime > gitd

Last edited:
Agreed.  Matte black turned out great.

Not a huge fan of the yeezy mock-up but I can see myself using the flash lime sole

came in today
Dope bro, repped.  I actually really like the flash lime sole, good choice. 

This makes me so much more anxious to get mine now.  I did a matte black hyperposite white upper colorway. 

Last edited:
aaaand here we go! Lets see them ids! :D i like the flash lime as well

Last edited:
The matte black and the swoosh look sick. Really don't wanna drop ID money but I'm so tempted to do an all black pair to stomp around in for the winter. Especially with no further word on the all black foams.

fire man, straight piff

I was gonna do a yeezy colorway with the GITD sole but damn that flash lime is dope

Back
Top Bottom