OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Yeah I would know. I made them.

76168-Christian-Bale-confused-reacti-12w8.gif

Wait... why did you bump designs you already posted fam?

Last edited:
@Zach13g  your pairs have inspired me.  Really appreciate the live pics

Been wanting to do a mag iD for a long time and now I'm ordering one as a tribute to my folks, Mike and Maggie (Mag is her nickname).  

Gonna be the 'Air Mike & Mag' haha

I ordered my pair on the 10th of October, hasn't even shipped.

Got my almost finished email over a week ago.

Nike about to get a very annoying phone call from me.

Question for you veteran IDers. Do they ever change/add preset color-blocking schemes? Just wondering if it's possible that we may be able to change the color of the fuse separately from the mesh some time in the future.
They have added options in the past, but the changes you are talking about have a VERY slim chance of happening...

76168-Christian-Bale-confused-reacti-12w8.gif

Wait... why did you bump designs you already posted fam?

dudes designs didnt get the shine they deserve (in his opinion) the 1st time he posted them so he's bumping them...he might wanna wait though, the MAGS are gonna be in the spotlight for awhile, as they should be. they came out clean as ****.

Last edited:
Im thinking my mags have a white swoosh/LJ logo, I ordered it glow but I forgot about the logo on the tongue is supposed to glow, mine doesn't. Either way im happy, white is probably the way to go if your ordering them.

dudes designs didnt get the shine they deserve (in his opinion) the 1st time he posted them so he's bumping them...he might wanna wait though, the MAGS are gonna be in the spotlight for awhile, as they should be. they came out clean as ****.

This was what was confusing me. People showed wild love the first time, if he wanted more, why not post again when one of the final results come in? :lol:

I was about to say he had time to bump his designs but not update the main XI thread (which he did yesterday). :lol:

jada I think u have grounds to complain and cop a code. I received the same est date and mine are sched to come in this week. Got ship email and everything. And I and I are on the same coast

In my haste this morning I posted this in the X ID thread:

Last night i had a dream my ID's were dropping as a grade school GR with a few changes. i was like, "yo, these are just like the ID's I made." I wake this morning and check my email... ID's have been shipped!!

I was given am estimated delivery date of 11/18, but I should get them by this Friday.

Back
Top Bottom