OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

laugh.gif

Lol, dat s**** hilarious!!! Seriously though, Nike definitely gonna have 2 hit ya'll wit a coupon code. I would b heated if my order got delayed. Especially after waiting 4 dat estimated delivery date 2 arrive, & then being told u have 2 wait longer. Man, Nike's on some BS 4 real wit da chroma pairs.

Hope foose do a good job
Do you have a tracking number at all?  May need to check with UPS if Nike is no help...

I don't think the iDs take more than about a week to arrive after being shipped.  Or am I wrong, can it be like 2 weeks?

I really want to know what the hell is going on with these damn LeBron XI ID's.

Nike is obviously having problems fulfilling these orders in the proper time frames, why don't they temporarily stop taking orders so they can get the ones that are delayed (all of them, it seems) out to their damn owners.

Do you have a tracking number at all?  May need to check with UPS if Nike is no help...

I don't think the iDs take more than about a week to arrive after being shipped.  Or am I wrong, can it be like 2 weeks?
Yep, i got my tracking number. I called and the nike rep gave it to me. They always send out an email, but not this time

I have a feeling this may be more of a communication lapse than anything.  Nike's notification and update system for orders could be off?  Obviously I could be wrong, just a thought.

Hopefully you all get your pairs soon.

Just placed a NDC ID order and the ETA date is 12/23 on their email to me. I was going through the process it was 12/18, than 12/19 before being 12/23 :tongue:

OK I need help clarifying the options.

The regular version is just the regular version
The chroma just have the shiny, color changing foam
and the forging iron option just had a gradient material above the foam area?

trying to grasp what the FI really is to be honest.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom