OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

OK I need help clarifying the options.

The regular version is just the regular version
The chroma just have the shiny, color changing foam
and the forging iron option just had a gradient material above the foam area?

trying to grasp what the FI really is to be honest.

thanks

That's pretty much it. Chroma and FI also include a lacelock.

^^^ ah ok. thanks. I kinda understood why the reg vs chroma had a different price point. thought the FI option didn't warrant a price increase. lacelocks will do it every time :lol:

My chroma orders are set to be delayed about a month... Zzzzz.
mad.gif

Get on the phone and demand a 20% off code.

This is absolutely ridiculous, Nike has no idea what they're doing.

They told me Friday that my pair of non-Chroma were done and ready to ship...it's now Wednesday with nothing.

They sent me almost done 9 days ago.

I'm really starting to hate Nike.

Last edited:
They'll probably send out a wave of 10% codes. That's what I got last time for a short delay. Chroma option might not even be back end of November as they had told me last week.

Last edited:
They'll probably send out a wave of 10% codes. That's what I got last time for a short delay. Chroma option might not even be back end of November as they had told me last week.

They already gave me 2 15% codes for the problems with this order...

But that does me no good considering I havent received my damn first pair...

It'll do me good pass one my way :D Damn two?!. I should've ordered the chroma if I knew this would happen. Codes> getting the shoes promptly.

Got that email saying one of my ID's won't be here till 12/12 also.. One of them shipped Oct 29th still no UPS update nike is looking into it.. They gave me two 15% off Nike ID codes.. The lady also said this we be my last codes because I've had a few.. I told her it's not my fault for the codes so these won't be my last codes.. I'm waiting on them to call me back with some info on the shipped pair..

Got that email saying one of my ID's won't be here till 12/12 also.. One of them shipped Oct 29th still no UPS update nike is looking into it.. They gave me two 15% off Nike ID codes.. The lady also said this we be my last codes because I've had a few.. I told her it's not my fault for the codes so these won't be my last codes.. I'm waiting on them to call me back with some info on the shipped pair..

Lol what? Makes no sense to put a cap on the codes when they're given out for their mistakes.

cap on codes? then stop f'n up then Nike

it costs them like what 10 bucks to make a pair of shoes and then sell them for 250? they can afford to give out codes for legit concerns or issues

That's what I'm saying how they gonna cap codes when it's not my fault, it's their mistakes.. Not happy with Nike right now

The perks of having 3 different accounts. If had quite a few codes. A 20 % waiting on me to use now. Nike needs to get it together

Same here. Shipped on 29th, but nothing on ups end. Nike killing me here

Back
Top Bottom