OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Those Marino color-way are crazy nice!

Now I need to make one with orange, I would like some non-ig filter pics though.

Those marinos are dope. Those black with lime green coulda went with out the speckel & green flywire, should have been black. Not really a fun of that shoe. But the marinos are fire for sure.

Thanks for the photos nonetheless, its good to see real photos of iD's and get an idea of what the colors look. Will have to order another soon enough.

thanks for all the feedback, but i really like the way mine look. wouldn't change anything about them. I didn't want it to be a complete mock of the yeezy just wanted the colors. 

to be honest nike may release it themselves. lol. the pics don't do the sole justice its a bold color! and theres an option to make the whole shoe flash lime. I thought about that with some red and purple highlights. 

its teal on the swoosh. only the first is an ig pic the others are non filter pics.. i'll try to get some natual light pics though.

That orange on the posite is so glorious man. Reminds me of the metallic red that's on the Away's.

Once again the Marinos are well played. Very nice. Also, those Royal with the gamma colored bottoms , curious to see how those would come out.

View media item 643600
I've honestly experienced this same issue but after putting a shoe stretcher in there with an insert to slightly protrude the toe area it made it just fine.. Hope this is fixed though cause the XI are the best style IMO

Back
Top Bottom