OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

^^^^^Yeah it is comfusing, but I can picture myself going into footlocker tomorrow buying them. I am starting to think they will not be limited.
The future of the league is in good hands.

I called NTNY and they confirmed that they indeed are limited, so they say. They will retail for $110. I went into Dr. Jay's on Friday and they said they weren't gettin them. they showed me the wh/blk/red sample they have in a showcase. That's all the info. I have. But I just got mine on ebay, just in case i couldn't get to NT or Dr. Jay's in time.

Im so confused.......it sounds like alot of stores are getting them, but in very small quantities....and thats kinda in line with what we've been hearing...Niketowns and small urban stores....so maybe they are limited. Regardless, Im going to try to get a 2nd pair tomorow when they drop.
[/b]​

Anyone in Tennessee know anything?? I just went to a finishline and a footlocker and everyone including the manager had NO idea what I was talking about. They only new about the white/black coming out Dec. 20th.

honestly i dont think anyone knows what the story is besides nike. i think all these stores are saying they are limited to make a draw.

my theory is that they are indeed limited but not to the point we think. they are probably limited in the jordan retro sense, meaning everyone will have them but once they are gone they are gone, other than the other nikes which will always be available.

I really wish a credible source would clear this up for us.
"You know there is a problem in America when the best rapper is white, the best golfer is black, the tallest dude in the NBA is Chinese, France thinks WE are arrogant, Germany doesn't wanna go to war, and the guys leading our country are named ****, Bush, and Colon" ~Chris Rock

NT seattle and NT chicago are only getting 24 - 30 pairs.........

How can they not be limited if these niketowns are only getting 24 - 30 pairs?

The only way I can see that these are mass produced is if they are released again sometime AFTER 11/5/03.....

[/b]​

the dude who had 10 pairs on ebay was registered in canada. it is possible he works for footlocker, who is supposed to get them up here...but again in limited quantites.

i think i will be heading to niketown toronto tomorrow morning and pick up a pair :smile:
smile.gif

i'll bring my camera :wink:
wink.gif

Damn homie...in highschool you was the man homie...what the flip happened to you... - 50 Cent

good thing i'm gonna be passing by niketown tommorow morning anyways, so i guess ill see if i can get a pair.

^^ya my mom n pops store in LA will have em for 120...LOL at the lines that will be around for no reason tomorrow.
Sz 11 og AJ XI concords for sale
KOBE​
"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

^Check "Sports Zone". Look up a location near you at www.the-sports-zone.com. I know a location near me got a pair of Chrome Elites, so it's possible we may be getting these.
You ain't got no alibi​
You ugly​
Yeah Yeah​
YOU UGLY!​

Got my pair for $110 today :D
happy.gif

They are pretty nice IMO.
Good luck to you folks getting them tomorrow.

I don't think they are THAT limited. Even here up here in TOronto. I called couple of stores and they all have around 50 -30 pairs in stock for tomorrow... I already reserved mine ......
YNVMYG35

Ok, you know what?

@#%$ YOU NIKE.

This is so god damn confusing I don't even know what to say. There's about eleventeen different colorways coming out, each for special occasions like the first game, the 12th game, LeBron's mom's birthday, the vernal equinox, and all the colorways are exactly the same except one has navy lace loops, and one has gold, and one has navy and gold, and one has navy and maroon, and another has navy and gold again but in a different arangement.

What the @#%$ is going on?

None of this makes any sense. Apparently these are going to be somewhere inbetween $110 and $220, they either will or will not be released at Niketowns, depending on who you ask, and there will be no less than 1000 produced, and no more than 50 million?

Thanks a lot Nike. I really appreciate you being clear with the information here.

You know what? @#%$ it. I don't care if these are the best performing shoes ever, they still look like moon boots. I'm gonna go buy some more $50 Ultraflights from the outlets, and you can shove your Generations up your ***, Buck.

-RYan o_O

I agree with Ryan...the worst thing isn't that it is just NTers being misinformed and spreading that info, but that the people on nike.com there to help are saying a million different things, Nike please, inform your people.

Quote:
I don't think they are THAT limited. Even here up here in TOronto. I called couple of stores and they all have around 50 -30 pairs in stock for tomorrow... I already reserved mine ......

^ This is surely good news that Canada is getting some "limited" kicks. I thank Nike that. Continue to release hot kicks up here in the NORTH!

===========

[/center]

I don't wanna go to 100 different shops, but it's looking to be that way.

I guess I'll just hibernate and hope they end up on my feet by the end of tomorrow night.

I will with no bullets in my holster

Back
Top Bottom