OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

Quote:
what do you mean the chrome parts, the limited edition Lebrons do NOT have chrome on them. They have black accents and no chrome!!

You know the "chrome fender" on the white/black colorway, on the front of the shoe? Well, on these joints, the metal is navy blue. The "door handles" aka the lace holders, are also navy blue.

I think the blue tint that you are talking about is from the plastic peel off that is on certain parts of the shoe. the same stuff that comes on Jordans!

what do you think?

^correct

i got the shoes at footlocker today, but i don't know why thats no the blue lebron postcard with them????????
can anyone answer my question???

I was going to drive down to Miami to get a pair of these today. But then I realized it wasn't worth the hassle.

I went the NT this morning aroung 7am
i thought i was crazy, but there are actually lots people sleep there and waiting . :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Moreover , the staff told me they only carrry 12 pairs( WTF >D
grin.gif
)
They also told me that I can probably wait until 10 and see if any of those 12 people give up and decide not to buy.(Yeah, Right |I
tired.gif
)
Anyway, i guess i will get mine on ebay.

Anyone try calling a Niketown to get them yet?

Quote:
i got the shoes at footlocker today, but i don't know why thats no the blue lebron postcard with them????????
can anyone answer my question???

MONTEMEX3 strikes again...

:lol:
laugh.gif

SUPPORT THE CAUSE, buy the gear​

Quote:
I think the blue tint that you are talking about is from the plastic peel off that is on certain parts of the shoe. the same stuff that comes on Jordans!

No, I'm talking about the front of the shoe. You see the metal part that wraps around the forefoot? I was referring to that part, not the peel off sticker. The chrome on the white/black colorway is chrome. On the First game at home shoe, the maroon ones, the metal is navy blue. You can see it in the pics posted.

~~Damn ....got mine today but no card inside.....Called other store and they don't have card whatsoever....oh well........ >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
~~
~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

no luck at NTOC this morning5 or so people camped out since yesterday afternoon, so NTOC's 12 pairs were pretty much all spoken for by 5am or so
im off to proper to see if i can do some get em there...
mad.gif

"i can't believe there was a time when i thought prince was gay and george michael wasn't"
-me
rurollinone@hotmail.com
AIM: Nike Dink

Jansen, if you can get a 10 1/2 or 11 for me that would be great

We have traded before-bart

NTNY sell out yet?

bart dont hold ur breath- it really doesnt look good right nowid try ebay since there will be hundreds of pairs on there by day's end...
alien.gif

"i can't believe there was a time when i thought prince was gay and george michael wasn't"
-me
rurollinone@hotmail.com
AIM: Nike Dink

Back
Top Bottom