OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

PG county is an "urban" location so I guess they would get em

I wonder if Montgomery mall got em?

[/b]​

Quote:
"good things come to those who wait"

that was me...#25 outta the 24 people waiting in line at Niketown Seattle. I was put #1 on the standby list. One of the 24 wasn't able to process his credit card so the manager gave him 30 loooong minutes to come up with a way to purchase the shoes. His Daddy called in on the 27th minute to get the shoes for him. His card, too, got denied. I left Niketown a happy man.

Big ups to the fellow NTers I met today.

that was you? congrats man! I was the guy in the orange Knicks hoody. I feel bad for that guy with the faulty card though
[/b]​

NT Seattle sold out about 9:50. Since I had to wait 30 mins to see if homedude was gonna get the last pair, I got outta the store by 10:30

Ahhh speakeasy in the canvas forces!! I was looking for some of your customs playboy!!

UDub03- Were you applying for a job there?

hey jansen318ti.................

i went to the one in NewPort, California
U ?
R u one of those 12 guys :evil:
devil.gif

i got a king james poster with him sitting on a throne and some lions on the side. it is printed on kodak paper. is that what you guys got too?

RDFM or HUalum...if possible can you please pick me up an 11.5. (plus shipping) I called them and they said they can't take my info over the phone. I'm in NC for school right now and they're not down here. This is my last resort, since my brother can't make it over there to get them for me.

I can paypal you right away or send a MO if need be. Thanx

Royalty706@aol.com
Well ***** sometimes you gotta race...

i just called niketown ny and got the last pair they had a size 14. if anyone is looking for them my aim: ikingdavidl

anyone know of a place that has them in san antonio texas. we dont get @#%$ down here, its like living on the moon, i want a pair in sz 10, any info would be cool.

went to the store at 10:23am [opened at 10am] and picked up 2 pairs...sorry my story is boring
everyday i pray that Dunks will be on NIKEiD

I'm hating life today.

I'm stuck here @ Penn St where the nearest decent shoe stores are hours away. I drive to NYC and camp out because I had an exam today. I called every Niketown today, and had no sucess. Closest I got was Denver and Hawaii, but I got stuck on hold again and again until when I finally got through, they were all gone.

If ANYONE can help me out, I need a size 11, 11.5, or 12.0. I have money ready to go in PayPal, plenty to trade, can also hook anyone up with my employee 30% champs/footlocker/eastbay discount anytime, and can try and get stuff next time the Lancaster outlets have a sale. Hit me up at: webmaster@4wrestling.com or AIM: w4wrestlng

Had to get my frustration out.

Thanks in advance.

-4-

*Sigh* I couldn't get my size. If anyone's interested in trading their 9.5 or 10 for a size 8.5, spriigan8@aol.com. I also have some NDS Fire Red V's (sz 9.5) for trade if you're interested. I don't want this to turn into a buy/sell forum so email if you're interested.

^^^ IM me to see what size 9.5 stuff you wanna trade
IM= asiansphinx

NO DOUBT Geo!!!! camping out for lebrons should not be an option.....

[/b]​

I've bought a pair of lebron today in Toronto. But it didn't come with the lebron's card. Does anyone know why?? |I
tired.gif
does anyone have the same case as me?? :frown:
frown.gif

Can anyone hook a brother up with a 9 or 9.5. I am willing to pay over retail.
The future of the league is in good hands.

lebrons are officaially off the wall i copped my pair and this thread is insane... these will be crazy 10 yrs down the road

Got my pairs today. That right PAIRS. Woke up around 10:30 today and decided to head over to THE SPOT before school. Lady was nice, even hooked me up with no tax and free socks. Sorry not doing any trades here, got my 10 to wear, 9.5 to keep, and 10.5 to give to my bro for his bday today. Sucks for people who had to wait in line at NTSF, I was going to but man was it cold outside. Glad I held out. Enjoy the pics.

20031158235154349406788.jpg

20031155132446435530138.jpg

20031159098416199489045.jpg

20031159072042272103572.jpg

went to NT toronto...bunch of greedy asses were in front of the line (i'll explain later).

we get inside, and everyone was there for the lebrons. those asses in the front wanted 5 pairs of every size, and the stupid b!tch manager said there was no limit and saw the asses there at 7:30am (i saw a couple of them arrive after me). mgr comes back later and says there is a limit of 2 pairs, but the d!cks at the front had already bought multiple pairs.

I got 2 pairs (both to keep) but I realized how stupid some people are. An old lady wanted a sz 10 for her grandson, but one of the b!tches in the front whined how he was there first and needed 5 pairs of sz 10 |I
tired.gif

PS. if the guy who wore the jordan 2 retro's reads this, nice kicks man :wink:
wink.gif

oh and NT toronto had 48 pairs. I guess for once Canada gets more love than the US :wink:
wink.gif

Damn homie...in highschool you was the man homie...what the flip happened to you... - 50 Cent

Back
Top Bottom