OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Looks good for me but no return policy, no retros and not covered by paypal. would like to hear more from others 
I heard its a actual store thats in a taxes mall.. but idk they dont seem that popular it seems they get some new release on release dates and they have alot of gs retros.

Looks good for me but no return policy, no retros and not covered by paypal. would like to hear more from others 
I heard its a actual store thats in a taxes mall.. but idk they dont seem that popular it seems they get some new release on release dates and they have alot of gs retros.
Anybody bought shoes from thenymall.com
they used to be called sneakerfather.com never order from them though but I think they might be

The look like a legit retailer. Seems like they just get general releases that can be found pretty much anywhere. Also, they have been in business 24 years. Doubt a business can get away with selling GMs or fakes for 24 years.
cool thanks

just wait for more of people vouching the requested sites. it is more better to be patient than to realized you got fake pairs. 

Its also better to pay a little more to be able to deal with a reputable dealer and know your shoes are gonna be 100% everytime. Peace of mind is priceless. Don't wanna waste $250 on a pair of shoes u find out that theyre fake later and worth nothing, when u could have spent an extra $50 and got your **** right the first time. Jus my opinion.

Last edited:
Id say their prices being in Yen should answer your question. Come on man

WRONG. They are in Philippine Pesos and if you do the conversion the prices are above resell prices. Please don't be so ignorant, there are legit resellers and stores overseas not only in the US.

Regarding pimpkicks.com.ph. I can't confirm that they are legit. Pics on the site are vague. You have a better chance looking through their social media sites. They do go use paypal, so you will be protected. They don't offer a return/refund policy.

Last edited:
WRONG. They are in Philippine Pesos and if you do the conversion the prices are above resell prices. Please don't be so ignorant, there are legit resellers and stores overseas not only in the US.

Regarding pimpkicks.com.ph. I can't confirm that they are legit. Pics on the site are vague. You have a better chance looking through their social media sites. They do go use paypal, so you will be protected. They don't offer a return/refund policy.
A Philippine Pesos? Who the hell knows what that is and how does that make me ignorant for confusing one asian currency for another. Calling me ignorant for that is ignorant in my opinion. Like i said the website doesnt look legit and the Philippine Peso currency would make me even more questional about them.

Last edited:
A Philippine Pesos? Who the hell knows what that is and how does that make me ignorant for confusing one asian currency for another. Calling me ignorant for that is ignorant in my opinion. Like i said the website doesnt look legit and the Philippine Peso currency would make me even more questional about them.

I'm not calling you ignorant for not knowing the currency. I'm calling you ignorant for assuming a reseller with prices other than USD is automatically not legit.

Last edited:
can someone vouch for this guy http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/9am6pm 
many thanks

I can't vouch for them personally. Not sure why their Space Jams don't have yellowing (maybe its an old pic), but that is a red flag. Also, if they are truly UK pairs, the insoles of the Royals should have a overseas sticker, but no sticker in this pic.

On the other hand, you are protected through paypal and they do have a return policy. I would request more pics of the shoe your looking to purchase and do a legit check.

I can't vouch for them personally. Not sure why their Space Jams don't have yellowing (maybe its an old pic), but that is a red flag. Also, if they are truly UK pairs, the insoles of the Royals should have a overseas sticker, but no sticker in this pic.

On the other hand, you are protected through paypal and they do have a return policy. I would request more pics of the shoe your looking to purchase and do a legit check.
thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom