OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Fake as Hell
C'mon bro just cuz it ain't flightclub you can't discredit them and just call them fake. They seem legit. Only thing questions me is some shoes are about $20-40 above retail which is low. They don't have a FSR of shoes. Some listed are outta stock. They are on like all social media sites. They really push for paypal verified accounts and will let you return the shoes within 7 days if you don't like them unworn

C'mon bro just cuz it ain't flightclub you can't discredit them and just call them fake. They seem legit. Only thing questions me is some shoes are about $20-40 above retail which is low. They don't have a FSR of shoes. Some listed are outta stock. They are on like all social media sites. They really push for paypal verified accounts and will let you return the shoes within 7 days if you don't like them unworn
Fake as Hell

Yeah I'm trying to figure this out. I was personally leaning more towards legit. Now I'm just completely unsure.

Yeah I'm trying to figure this out. I was personally leaning more towards legit. Now I'm just completely unsure.
If you really want a pair from there I say give it a shot. Worst case scenario you are protected by paypal. But they accept returns

http://www.solecontrolphila.com is it legit or no? authentic or fake? just making sure
happy.gif
thanks

Looks legit based on their IG photos, they also use PayPal so you are protected. It seems like they don't have a ton of sizes and most shoes are sold out.

If you really want a pair from there I say give it a shot. Worst case scenario you are protected by paypal. But they accept returns

well there was no direct final answer on the other page
Still no definitive answer?...

Back
Top Bottom