OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Lol but are you serious about the price jump around the same time he joined? I was rolling when I saw that

lol somewhat serious. I find it interesting that Jams removed and increase in Concord price as soon as the site was mentioned on NT. If my memory serves correct, all the XI were $250 except for Concords at $300.

And what a coincide, a new member joins the day we discuss the site and his only posts are trying to prove they are legit. :nerd:

lol somewhat serious. I find it interesting that Jams removed and increase in Concord price as soon as the site was mentioned on NT. If my memory serves correct, all the XI were $250 except for Concords at $300.

And what a coincide, a new member joins the day we discuss the site and his only posts are trying to prove they are legit.
nerd.gif
4 hours ago you said yesterday you ordered them, now you got em? Bullllllllllllllllllllll ****
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyone ordered from maquee sole lately was thinking of ordering some stuff from them but wanted to get some info here first!?!?!?!?!?

Man I made the mistake from buying from these clowns. Per their ebay they say ships one business day after payment clears. Well it's been past that day and dude won't respond to any emails or text. He was all about talking the day of the purchase, but when I got an email that said the product shipped and it didn't have any tracking info he all the sudden would not respond. I've emailed and text numerous times with nothing so I called my bank to put in a dispute so I can get my money back. now dude is saying it takes 3 days to process through their fraud detecter all the sudden. These dudes are clowns. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Man I made the mistake from buying from these clowns. Per their ebay they say ships one business day after payment clears. Well it's been past that day and dude won't respond to any emails or text. He was all about talking the day of the purchase, but when I got an email that said the product shipped and it didn't have any tracking info he all the sudden would not respond. I've emailed and text numerous times with nothing so I called my bank to put in a dispute so I can get my money back. now dude is saying it takes 3 days to process through their fraud detecter all the sudden. These dudes are clowns. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Who are you referring to?

Back
Top Bottom