OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

I want to know if retropair.com is legit? I saw a pair of Ewings they have on their site that I want. They have them in a size 13, which is hard to believe they would still have that model in that size. They're priced at $99.00. If anyone knows, let me know before I make a mistake. Thanks.

I want to know if retropair.com is legit? I saw a pair of Ewings they have on their site that I want. They have them in a size 13, which is hard to believe they would still have that model in that size. They're priced at $99.00. If anyone knows, let me know before I make a mistake. Thanks.
They seem to be legit. New store. Less than a year old. 74% safe score on Scamadvisor.com.

Not sure if correct place to put this, but beware of Ebay seller kai.kix : http://www.ebay.com/usr/kai.kix 

His pictures look good and authentic (probably uses an authentic pair). Then ships (via overnight fedex) a pair of very close replicas.

I ordered a pair of white cememt 4s for $305 shipped. I have 4 pairs of white cement 4s already in my collection. Once received, I compared them (along with the box and black tissue paper) and realized it is a close replica. You can see on his eBay listings he has been selling dozens of these replicas claiming authentic.

I messaged him immediately and he refunded my money after having to ship it back to him.

Then I get a fedex bill and he charged to my fedex account the $95 in overnight shipping to begin with (he fraudulently billed recipient). Major Fraud--he is still selling Toro 4s and Carmine 6s on eBay (from Ann Arbor, MI).

Not sure if correct place to put this, but beware of Ebay seller kai.kix : http://www.ebay.com/usr/kai.kix 

His pictures look good and authentic (probably uses an authentic pair). Then ships (via overnight fedex) a pair of very close replicas.

I ordered a pair of white cememt 4s for $305 shipped. I have 4 pairs of white cement 4s already in my collection. Once received, I compared them (along with the box and black tissue paper) and realized it is a close replica. You can see on his eBay listings he has been selling dozens of these replicas claiming authentic.

I messaged him immediately and he refunded my money after having to ship it back to him.

Then I get a fedex bill and he charged to my fedex account the $95 in overnight shipping to begin with (he fraudulently billed recipient). Major Fraud--he is still selling Toro 4s and Carmine 6s on eBay (from Ann Arbor, MI).
nah the shoes in the pics are fake too, those carmines are off
No racist but if someone is selling Jordans with an Asian type of username 95% they're gonna be fake

Can anyone check icysoles.us? Has anyone ordered from them?  Are they legit? they are also on ebay: icysolesshop, fb, IG and twitter. The price is "too good to be true". Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi,

Anyone had any experience with holygrailgoods in Los Angeles? I know they have a physical store but im just curious on any members that have any experience there. I've checked the forum and it showed that its a legit store but some members are having problem with their tracking numbers and other stuffs. But those posts are old (05-08) and no other recent posts. 

Last edited:

Thanks for the info.  He had full size runs of the White/Cement IV's a month of so ago, which seemed pretty shady for a guy on his own.  He also posted how he was getting more shipments from overseas...which can often be a red flag.  Sorry you got scammed, hope you got all your money back, shady dude for sure.  

This is just me... but I would never, ever, ever buy shoes off Ebay ...just too many variables in getting fakes, GM shoes.

This is just me... but I would never, ever, ever buy shoes off Ebay ...just too many variables in getting fakes, GM shoes.
guess I've been lucky? My x/XIII CDP, gamma 12s, infrared23 6s, white infrared 6s, playoff 13s were from eBay. Type of pics used and the feedback matter, I like to see bad feedback from someone complain only bout stupid **** like shoes coming a day late. Also I contact sellers for extra pics and stuff too

guess I've been lucky? My x/XIII CDP, gamma 12s, infrared23 6s, white infrared 6s, playoff 13s were from eBay. Type of pics used and the feedback matter, I like to see bad feedback from someone complain only bout stupid **** like shoes coming a day late. Also I contact sellers for extra pics and stuff too
i think luck plays a small part lol. but for real tho, feedback these days is hit and miss. ive seen scam reports where the person who got got says they thought they were safe because the seller had almost 100% feedback. feedback can get juiced up by sellers themselves nowadays.

there ARE some great deals and legit kicks on ebay....but i agree that the risk is just way too high.

You aint been lucky. You just have common sense, which others in our sneaker community seem to lack. Although I still believe it's still too much of a risk, if u know what ur doing on ebay(I dont) u can keep from being scammed.

Last edited:
Although this may be your opinion EBay is actually the best place IMHO to purchase kicks from a third party..You just have to know EXACTLY what your after, know the price they fetch, get tagged pix and read the fine print, Pay with a CC or PP and it's a piece of cake.. Patience and a little common sense is most of you guys biggest problem these days IMO.. You guys burn yourselves 8/10 times... By not LCing, by searching out a price that's too good to be true, by not asking for the required images, by believing a sellers BS stories, and by paying with damn money orders. Cover your 6, Use your noggin and you should be fine, if you get shipped fakes you should be ok through PP or your CC company. Easy Peasy.

I don't buy shoes from sites/stores that need a legit check before I purchase.

Although this may be your opinion EBay is actually the best place IMHO to purchase kicks from a third party..You just have to know EXACTLY what your after, know the price they fetch, get tagged pix and read the fine print, Pay with a CC or PP and it's a piece of cake.. Patience and a little common sense is most of you guys biggest problem these days IMO.. You guys burn yourselves 8/10 times... By not LCing, by searching out a price that's too good to be true, by not asking for the required images, by believing a sellers BS stories, and by paying with damn money orders. Cover your 6, Use your noggin and you should be fine, if you get shipped fakes you should be ok through PP or your CC company. Easy Peasy.
Truth, well said.  

Thanks for the info.  He had full size runs of the White/Cement IV's a month of so ago, which seemed pretty shady for a guy on his own.  He also posted how he was getting more shipments from overseas...which can often be a red flag.  Sorry you got scammed, hope you got all your money back, shady dude for sure.  
Yes, luckily I got all my funds back after calling Fedex to overturn. Just the nerve of him pulling those stunts and still getting over on so many people. Despite selling fakes as authentics, he has been featured as a sneakerhead spotlight by sneakerfiles on youtube 
mean.gif

It was easier buying off ebay in the past when the replicas were easy to distinguish from the authentics via pics. Now with the UA pairs etc, it has made me turn away from buying off ebay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom