OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Does anybody know where I can grab a pair of Ewing Focus in the playoff colorway from? I saw a website called Retropair.com and I'm hesitant to order from them. What other websites can I order them from?

just went to P4P store yesterday here in LA. they have a wide range of shoes but not so in small sizes. Im not sure having a physical store will help, but it seems they are a legit store to me. 

just went to P4P store yesterday here in LA. they have a wide range of shoes but not so in small sizes. Im not sure having a physical store will help, but it seems they are a legit store to me. 
P4P is a very legit store no worries when buying from them

P4P is a very legit store no worries when buying from them
Does this store have a website? I always have trouble finding legit sources for my size 15 foot. Also, if anyone knows of other sites/stores that generally have large sizes, please let me know. (I know that I have a very uncommon foot size, but every little bit of info is extremely helpful.

Does this store have a website? I always have trouble finding legit sources for my size 15 foot. Also, if anyone knows of other sites/stores that generally have large sizes, please let me know. (I know that I have a very uncommon foot size, but every little bit of info is extremely helpful.

p4pshoes.com
Is their website

From what I understand, they are a newer company. I ordered the Bred 11's from them and they were legit with no defects or signs of being a fake. Great price for great shoes; that's how I see it.

What about understockedshop.com?? Is there such thing as cool grey 11s onsale for 285??
From what I understand, they are a newer company. I ordered the Bred 11's from them and they were legit with no defects or signs of being a fake. Great price for great shoes; that's how I see it.

What about understockedshop.com?? Is there such thing as cool grey 11s onsale for 285??
New account and only comment is saying a seemingly fake site is legit?
Pics of shoes are needed, tagged at that

Last edited:
New account and only comment is saying a seemingly fake site is legit?
Pics of shoes are needed, tagged at that
Just like most ppl on here, I googled the website to see what other ppl thought about the sites authenticity as I was worried about my purchase. Ive order from other reliable places before and the ones I got from these guys seem legit. I have no issues with them. Lol Ill post those pics later when I got time

I don't know that site got Black Cements and True Blue 3's for $300, that's insane if legit.

I don't know that site got Black Cements and True Blue 3's for $300, that's insane if legit.
usually, if the price is too good to be true, then it is. thats 1 of the things i learned. insanely cheap prices = usually fake or not legit

has anyone ordered from instyleshoes.com

thinking of picking up a few things and was wondering if its a pretty good site to deal with???

Sorry if its not related to this thread, but im seeing a lot of people on instagram posting they got re-stock with full runs of past drops and pics look legit. Is the market really this flooded with fakes?

Back
Top Bottom