OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

How old are you? smh

Old enough son.. We all have a different perspective for b grades and **** like that . I hate b grades bc they are not authorized . Yall tellin me yall would rock some B grades and act like they're something ?! Would yall rather have a pair of b grade Concords that you paid 500 bucks for or a legit pair that you could have bought for the same price ?!
you have absolutely no clue what B-Grade means. and im not even saying that to get at you or anything. #FACTS

Old enough son.. We all have a different perspective for b grades and **** like that . I hate b grades bc they are not authorized . Yall tellin me yall would rock some B grades and act like they're something ?! Would yall rather have a pair of b grade Concords that you paid 500 bucks for or a legit pair that you could have bought for the same price ?!
It seems the flaw in your perspective here is you think B grades are not authentic, or in your words "authorized"...The fact of the matter is that you are just plain wrong..B grades that you find at outlets are in fact legit and completely authorized and made beside all of the legit RD pairs..Now many uneducated people try to say a shoe is a B grade just to pass a fake..Now people misuse the term B grade all of the time...B grades are legit..Fakes are fake. It's that simple.
Don't confuse a B grade and a fake. They are COMPLETELY different.

For instance my B grade Banned 1s are completely legit..So to answer your question, Yes I would rock them and act like they are something without hesitation..

Last edited:
I know banned 1's are b grades . My overall argument is , if it ain't from FTL , FA , EASTBAY , Flight club , or any other major company , then I wouldn't rock them nor cop them . All yall getting angry and butt hurt over some opinion ; don't take it serious

I know banned 1's are b grades . My overall argument is , if it ain't from FTL , FA , EASTBAY , Flight club , or any other major company , then I wouldn't rock them nor cop them . All yall getting angry and butt hurt over some opinion ; don't take it serious
Nike isn't a legit company?

This is my que to give up

Opinion? It's not a matter of opinion. It's a matter of facts. You do not know how B-Grades work.There is no leeway as to whether B-Grades are fakes or not. They are simply NOT fakes. End of story. They are legit shoes produced by Nike themselves. They only get the B-Grade tag because they did not pass Nike quality control. That is a FACT.

Nike ships shoes with detected flaws/defects, or B-Grades as they are thereby labeled, to NIKE OUTLETS and sold at a lower price, because of the defect/flaw. The A-Grades or pairs that did pass Nike quality control get shipped to FTLs, FAs, HOHs etc and sold at MSRP, because of no detected defects/flaws.

Think of it this way....Apple doesnt have a B-Grade system but if they did this is how it would work. They find an iphone(iphone X) that does not pass quality control. the logo on the phone came out noticeably crooked. They take iphone X and the 10 iphones that came before and after iphone X and mark them as B-Grade iphones because of the defect/flaw. These will not go to the Apple Stores and sold at full price. These will now get shipped to the Apple Outlet and sold for 20% less.

Still a real "authorized" iphone. Made by Apple themselves. Not a knockoff. Same **** with Jordans. Stop telling people they are fakes.

You cannot call an orange a watermelon and say thats your opinion.

You cannot still not get it. if you say you dont, you gotta be trolling.

Last edited:
Someone's in their feelings rs ... The first comment I made on here was about kixclusive selling b grades .. Don't know how Nike outlets came about . I Know Nike outlets get b grades and sell'em . You must be working for kixclusive if you get offended like that ..

Someone's in their feelings rs ... The first comment I made on here was about kixclusive selling b grades .. Don't know how Nike outlets came about . I Know Nike outlets get b grades and sell'em . You must be working for kixclusive if you get offended like that ..
Re read your comments. You were proven wrong, feelings got hurt, and now you are saying something else. Take the L and move on

Hey guys, new to site for one big reason. I've been searching for months to find nike air griffey max 360 "the chosen one" shoes, I would even settle for the electric yellow/blue. I'm having a hard time finding these size 11-12. Anyone have any ideas????

Thanks!!!

New account and only comment is saying a seemingly fake site is legit?
Pics of shoes are needed, tagged at that
Is anyone who had bought fake shoes from them? How do you guys know they are selling fakes?I am thinking to cancel the deal with them since many people saying they are not reliable. Thanks for answering 

Hey guys do you think nikeblazersofficial.com is legit? I honestly think its not but there are shoes on the site that i really want.

Can anybody tell me if deadstockkicks.net is legit? their instagram is dskicksla. Says they are from Los Angeles and founded in 2014. 

Back
Top Bottom