OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

The ONLY way to deal with any retailer that is not the usual box stores, is to use Paypal ...worse case scenario is a 6 week wait for your money to be back in your wallet.

www.inmyjays.com is most def 100% authentic 

I don't know. You need a lot more to prove you are legit.

Also, B-grades aren't fakes. Even Flight Club sells B-grade and now some B-grades are the same as release pairs. So please reword this sentence "Would Never Sell a B-Grade Or a Fake."

If you really want to be considered legit by someone just glancing at your site PM me.

B grades are not fakes. B grades are legit pairs with flaws sent to outlets

So if B grades weren't fakes , why not let Footaction or any other major company sell them ? They're just b grades .. Everybody loves b grades rt
lol what? kicks that live up to QC go to major retailers, thats common sense. kicks with flaws that did not pass QC goes to nike outlets etc.

thats why major retailers charge MSRP. because those pairs held up to QC. and thats why outlets sell B grades for a lower price, because they have flaws.

only difference is the flaws. its not about legit or not. they are legit pairs with flaws. why would they go to major retailers for MSRP?

lol what? kicks that live up to QC go to major retailers, thats common sense. kicks with flaws that did not pass QC goes to nike outlets etc.

thats why major retailers charge MSRP. because those pairs held up to QC. and thats why outlets sell B grades for a lower price, because they have flaws.

only difference is the flaws. its not about legit or not. they are legit pairs with flaws. why would they go to major retailers for MSRP?
This ^. Nike produces the sneakers. Some sneakers don't pass quality checks (even though there have been flaws missed and they go to retailers). The B grades then go to Nike OUTLETS. Let's not forget technically what an outlet is for.

So if B grades weren't fakes , why not let Footaction or any other major company sell them ? They're just b grades .. Everybody loves b grades rt

To explain further from my fellow members. B grade stamps can appear 50-100 shoes and if 1 of those shoes in the production batch doesn't meet quality control then the whole batch gets a B grade stamp. That is why people will see B grade pairs with Zero flaws. JB doesn't want sell the flawed batch of shoes to FA, FTL, EB, etc. because it complicates the wholesale/manufacturer relationship. Since Nike/JB own the shoe and outlets they slap a stamp on it and sell it at a lower price point to make some profit.

Yep, and B grades sometimes have less flaws than the pairs that release at retailers. :lol:

Alotta reps on this page for the knowledge.

How old are you? smh

Old enough son.. We all have a different perspective for b grades and **** like that . I hate b grades bc they are not authorized . Yall tellin me yall would rock some B grades and act like they're something ?! Would yall rather have a pair of b grade Concords that you paid 500 bucks for or a legit pair that you could have bought for the same price ?!

How old are you? smh

Old enough son.. We all have a different perspective for b grades and **** like that . I hate b grades bc they are not authorized . Yall tellin me yall would rock some B grades and act like they're something ?! Would yall rather have a pair of b grade Concords that you paid 500 bucks for or a legit pair that you could have bought for the same price ?!
Oh ok, you're just trolling

You're point is off base and flawed....son

Back
Top Bottom