OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Legit check of these big cartel stores
Sneaker edge
Kicks 'r mine
The sneaker riot
B style
The sole obsession
Icy sneakers
We have kicks 4 sale

Yea i was looking maybe around 300-350. oh and the 88s, I know might be long shot but wanted to see if anyone knew a site.

Yea i was looking maybe around 300-350. oh and the 88s, I know might be long shot but wanted to see if anyone knew a site.

you can try bstyle on big cartel.  apparently he got them through a mom/pop store but has no receipt.  the store is supplied by a wholesaler that gets them straight from nike factory.  you can believe what you want on it.  it's the same story as sneakers edge on some of their shoes.

http://shop.wisebuys23.com/

Add wisebuys23 to the NOT LEGIT List.

Wisebuys23 is a Scumbag!!!!Me and numerous others I seen on IG pre-ordered the Jordan I Grey Shadows and we never received a tracking number or our kicks!! Other people that pre-ordered the Jordan IV Toros had the same problem. I emailed and sent numerous text messages and no one responded. Other people also sent numerous emails and text messages and no one responded to them. And of course my posts on IG about my kicks were deleted! I filed a dispute through Paypal.

Is WindyCitySole  really legit?? I'm about to order 1 from them! Thanks!

yes windycity sole is legit he never responds to email n stuff but he will ship your package out.he also ships pre orders a week before.

Planning to order from Size? (size.co.uk) for the 1st time. Do they source their Jordans directly from Nike? How good are they in terms of packaging and shipping? Will they sell worn shoes as new? 

Last edited:
Can you guys help me find a site order the Jordan CP32. I want to order 1 pair but cannot find an reliable site :frown:

Back
Top Bottom