OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Purchased a pair of the vintage KOs from them, worn once. They were legit although I had to pay more shipping when the mailman came to my door. I told them and they refunded my cash.

Thanks man i appreciate the help.

i got a B grade AJ11 Bred form SOLEAWESOME

but there is a lot of people said they are legit , i dont  know why

i got a B grade AJ11 Bred form SOLEAWESOME

but there is a lot of people said they are legit , i dont  know why
A "B" grade will be clearly marked on the tag and or box... You got a GM pair in my opinion and some people cant tell the difference.. A GM and a true "B" grade are two different things.. "B" grades are legit GMs are not.

True B grades

here is the shoe.. any comment

Hi. Has anyone every heard of http://www.thesneakgeek.com/ ? I'm trying to buy some sneakers from there and they have a chat service, but when I asked for pics of the specific pair I wanted, they couldn't comply and they don't have a return/refund policy. The AJ1 Breds there look legit, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
i checked the site and they have full size run on a lot of limited shoes...RED FLAG!!!! plus the facts you posted, I'd stay away. There are plenty of verified legit sites out there. Good luck.

can someone post new authentic jordan/nike reselling websites that dont use paypal? This list is old and outdated.. thanks 

Complex has an article on 20 new sites to trust. I tired to post a link but it wouldn't work for some reason.

Last edited:
Complex has an article on 20 new sites to trust. I tired to post a link but it wouldn't work for some reason.
Do not trust complex. There last list had sites that were well known to sell fakes. I can't remember the sites but I know I saw one and I laughed

What?!? Dang idk that, I buy from rif and I assumed the rest are legit but I appreciate the honesty. Good lookin out.

Back
Top Bottom