Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I did.
So did I.

it was a 9.99 well spent
pimp.gif

::

Can somebody re-post an earlier comment in this thread that listed all of Lil B's mixtapes&albums but separated them into different categories i.e. spiritual, sexual, gangsta, dance etc ??

This recent mixtape/album is the first time I'm ever hearing a Lil B song [been following him on Twitter for months, I know who he is and all that]
I'd like to hear more of his material that is along the lines of this content/style

Originally Posted by ZSong

Can somebody re-post an earlier comment in this thread that listed all of Lil B's mixtapes&albums but separated them into different categories i.e. spiritual, sexual, gangsta, dance etc ??

This recent mixtape/album is the first time I'm ever hearing a Lil B song [been following him on Twitter for months, I know who he is and all that]
I'd like to hear more of his material that is along the lines of this content/style

check out Angels Exodus, 6 Kiss, Rain in England. and a couple individual songs like I'm God, Age of Information, Walk the World, Myspace, Good Morning, Cold War, Times Blue

It doesn't matter if he's talking about stuff we no about. Who says all of us know about it. Either way, its coming from his heart and his life and its his album, he's just doing what artists do 'venting'

Someone slap me, I just been based. I tried listening to some of his other songs in the past and they were horribad. Some of the production/beats on these new songs are crazy good. What are some other songs I should check out from him?

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Someone slap me, I just been based. I tried listening to some of his other songs in the past and they were horribad. Some of the production/beats on these new songs are crazy good. What are some other songs I should check out from him?
lilbangelsexodusdopehoo.jpg

xxl doing an article for this months issue on homophobia in hip-hop, this is just a piece of it.

Break it Down: Homophobia in Hip-Hop [Excerpt From the July/August 2011 Issue]

The hypermacho world of hip-hop is notoriously homophobic. But as times change, so does rap. XXL takes a look at the issues. Straight up…

Posted: July 7, 2011 - 2:22 PM

2 Comments

Post A Comment

Tweet

1 2

When it comes to homophobia, hip-hop doesn’t have the best track record. “+*%#@!

Originally Posted by DT43

ZSong wrote:
check out Angels Exodus, 6 Kiss, Rain in England. and a couple individual songs like I'm God, Age of Information, Walk the World, Myspace, Good Morning, Cold War, Times Blue

Thanks. I checked out Angels Exodus and wasn't crazy about it the way I am with I'm Gay
Bout to peep 6 Kiss and Illusions of "Grainger" now

What about these Blue Flame and Red Flame tapes I keep reading about ??

that video is hilarious dude is HEATED
laugh.gif

I agree with dude in the white tee though, production stands out above anything else on this album

1700 is a noble number all based levels point to 1700 and the year of the based all we drink is 1700lfjfsfsf kfj;ffgegj bwurwruwooooo

dude was seriously mad
roll.gif

I do not understand why people get mad at others because they like Lil B. if they like an artist i dont like, i dont spazz out on them because i believe that artist is trash. I feel that people get mad cus he is going against the grain of what a typical "rapper" should be like. Since when did we get rules on how a typical "rapper" should be like...

Why can't people just have an opinion? It doesn't have to make sense to the next man because it's MY opinion. I'm not disrespecting you so please dont disrespect me.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

260 pages and the album sold less than 2000 copies
The title was changed.....damn only 2000? all that hype for nothing.....it was all right imo, it kind of lost it 3/4 of the way through though.....it was just all right to me, not his best.

Back
Top Bottom