OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

great win for sure, sucks that they got to make it more difficult on themselves and i still question the killer instinct but a win is a win is a win

though i am afraid that the suns will take that momentum tomorrow and its gon be a beatdown on the other side

we’ll see

hopefully the condensed, hyper focused nature of a playoff series makes this teams bright spots come out.

‘Twas a gr8 nite for the city of angels.

No lead is safe in this league & especially the first half variety. You’ve gotta expect a comeback w/ some adjustments. That lead wouldn’t have shrunk as bad had Kawychael been in the lineup.

Had no idea they played again tonite. HnH on a b2b series this late in the szn is a little crazy but games gotta get played.

2024 Pacific Division Champs! Not bad considering the Pac Div is really tough. Now it's time to win focus on winning it all before leaving Crypto for good.

Every single team in the division is in the playoffs/play-in :lol:

This is the time of the season when I like to think back of the games we blew. Feel free to add on.

Denver game (DJ and Reggie)
Laker 4th quarter
Bucks
Minnesota Kawhi back spasm

Just think if we win that Denver and Minny game. The standings would look like this:

1. Minny 54-25
2. Denver 54-25
3. OKC 54-25
4. Clippers 53-27

Plus we wiuld have split the season series vs Minny and have the tie breaker over Denver.

Minny and Denver playing each other this week, too. We would have bene in a great position to finish top 3.

^^^ Then there’s also when we basically no-showed on home games against the Trae-less Hawks and Pacers. There’s unfortunately a lot of candidates, but that Hawks L might have been the worst one of the season.

i wonder if theyre about to get fined x5 :rofl:

actually surprised norm and mann arent listed

injury.png

Not mad at this at all. I was going to say this last night. Rest everybody possible :lol:

gonna be a fun game for a degenerate gambler like myself

Yeah, I'm good with punting on this game. Game last night was starting to get chippy and Suns got some guys on the team I don't trust. Minimize risk by sitting guys.

Kobe Brown coming out party tonight! Let's go.

Back
Top Bottom