OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

So it looks like round 3 against Luka and the Mavs. 3rd time in 5 yrs facing the Mavs in the opening round. Luka always goes off on us but if we can contain everyone else, we should win it, hopefully in 6. I'm sure Luka is gonna hunt for the Zu switch so hopefully Ty has a plan for that.

So it looks like round 3 against Luka and the Mavs. 3rd time in 5 yrs facing the Mavs in the opening round. Luka always goes off on us but if we can contain everyone else, we should win it, hopefully in 6. I'm sure Luka is gonna hunt for the Zu switch so hopefully Ty has a plan for that.
It will be tough, but I prefer playing the Mavs over the Pelicans. Luka is a nightmare, but the overall match-up is better for us against the Mavs. Of course this all assumes that Kawhi will be ready for the playoffs :frown:

i know all are tough but the mavs are hitting their stride and as stated there, are also #1 in defense in that stretch which was their biggest weakness

in the meantime, we have zero clue if kawhi is actually good or not, he was supposedly in the shootaround this morning but was just there for strengthening and treatment :smh:

didnt see the game. how we look? bench game again?
Pretty much. PG, Harden and Russ played a little in the 1st quarter and that was it.

Was actually a well played, fun game between both team’s bench guys. Bones, Brown, Theis all played well.

Screenshot_20240414_171841_X.jpg
wonderful

its gon depend who the okc faces

i think the Lakers or Dubs could beat them, inexperience is bound to catch up with them in their first year in the post season but i also wouldnt be surprised if the thunder sweeps them, just one of those things where those two play-in teams could win against OKCs youth especially the Lakers, they always got a punchers chance with AD and Lebron

True. But I’m still glad we’re not in Denver’s side of the bracket.
If there's a such thing...

The clippers got a favorable draw.

The clippers have really had issues with bigger stronger teams. (MIN,DEN, NOP)

They've also been more than competitive with teams that aren't built in that mold (DAL, OKC,PHX)

If we are gonna go far, the table is set just right. Just gotta sit down and eat. Easier said than done, though.

Assuming kawhi is healthy.

Last edited:
really tired of this kawhi bs man

how the hell is it possible that no one knows anything about this damn knee?

then for some reason he is a candidate for the olympics? is he also gon be in his civilain clothers with no updates on his knees while everyone else plays too? theyre gon take this bs international?

really tired of this kawhi bs man

how the hell is it possible that no one knows anything about this damn knee?

then for some reason he is a candidate for the olympics? is he also gon be in his civilain clothers with no updates on his knees while everyone else plays too? theyre gon take this bs international?

Broussard is hot trash, so I’m actually more optimistic about Kawhi playing than I was before. But his knee is clearly a permanent issue, so even if he’s a go to start the playoffs, we don’t know how long he’ll last.

Broussard always strikes me as someone who throws **** at the wall early so he can pretend he knew before everyone else. He was comically wrong abiut Kawhi not coming to the Clippers. He’s basically Arye Abraham with a playform.

Kawhi might miss games, but Broussard doesn’t know anything :lol:

Blake Griffin is done with pro basketball -

I still consider him the most important Clippers player ever. His first couple years with the team set things in motion toward the team becoming a consistently serious franchise with a real owner. Too bad he never got over getting traded.

Back
Top Bottom