[::Official Los Angeles Lakers @ Memphis Grizzlies TUESDAY 5:00pm PT::]

Originally Posted by DC5 06

mms://a1181.l3072828847.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1181/30728/v0001/reflector:28847?auth=caEdydeambXcJcza0a7dpdgcLaodua3aQdg-bhHb3f-eS-AqCCFxw&aifp=0002&upos=1

link is not working!
mad.gif

I'm glad Phil called the timeout before they went on some kind of a run.....knowing the Lakers, it usually happens

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

people on nt like to give wade the business for the calls he gets but kobe is 10 x worse imo.

Nah man....wade got to the line 33 times in one game. Kobe does not get this many calls most times.

Damn...they made a damn good run to end the half. If we would have went in up 20 I would said this game was close to over but we gave them life. Hopefully wecan shut it down quick. DREW NEEDS TOUCHES!!!! FISH NEEDS TO SHOOT!

Originally Posted by tupac003

Damn...they made a damn good run to end the half. If we would have went in up 20 I would said this game was close to over but we gave them life. Hopefully we can shut it down quick. DREW NEEDS TOUCHES!!!! FISH NEEDS TO SHOOT!

I swear the Lakers can tell when I'm tuning into the game. I see they're up 26 and find a link to watch the game. Ever since then it's beendownhill.
indifferent.gif

This seemed to happen every game last year as well smh.

Fisher can't miss tonight.
pimp.gif

Hopefully there won't be any 3rd qtr meltdowns by the Lakers...

EDIT: Kidd with another triple double
pimp.gif
That's his third consecutivetriple double
eek.gif

maybe not 10 x worse but the two are pretty comparable. whatever, i am focused on this furious flurry and comeback!

i repeat fish is garbage.

i repeat, mike miller is the best shooter in the league uncontested.

Back
Top Bottom