[::Official Los Angeles Lakers @ Memphis Grizzlies TUESDAY 5:00pm PT::]

Solid win, hopefully Fish continues the hot shooting and defense against CP3 tomorrow, and Kobe needs to find wherever he left his jumpshot or drive to thebasket instead.

I see much improvement that our Lakers can make tomorrow so let's do it and get that W againts NO. Payback time BABY!

Thanks, LTB + 3PLEDOUBLE!

pimp.gif

Oh, and Kobe, Fish, Farmar, etc.... many thanks to you guys, too.
laugh.gif

Huge game coming up tommorow.
Fisher came through with 26 points on 10/11 shooting 5/5 from 3 point land in 29 mins.
The addition of Fisher + the subtraction of Smush Parker made this team SO much better.
Can't wait til tommorow

pretty good win. im shocked that we actually had an easy time with them...

and wow i cant believe how many times 3pledouble's predictions are wrong. maybe he really IS a good luck charm?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Huge game coming up tommorow.
Fisher came through with 26 points on 10/11 shooting 5/5 from 3 point land in 29 mins.
The addition of Fisher + the subtraction of Smush Parker made this team SO much better.
Can't wait til tommorow

roll.gif
roll.gif
i love how eveyrtime Fish has a great game, we always talk about Smush being goneand have Fisher.. im so glad we have a true point guard!

Good win for the Lakers...tough game coming up tomorrow.
Not being able to watch games because of work is killing me.

Good win. Enough said, lets now concentrate on Chris Paul.

Lets go lakers
pimp.gif
Oh...and French, Bright Nikes...sorry yo, i was slackin tonight and iforgot to make the thread
smh.gif
Hopefully everything will be fine though.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Good win. Enough said, lets now concentrate on Chris Paul.

Lets go lakers
pimp.gif
Oh...and French, Bright Nikes...sorry yo, i was slackin tonight and i forgot to make the thread
smh.gif
Hopefully everything will be fine though.

dont put it yourself bro, lakers will win either way

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Good win for the Lakers...tough game coming up tomorrow.
Not being able to watch games because of work is killing me.
co-sign good win Lakers...focus tomorrow and avenge the Loss in LA!...yehh work sucks i cant watch my Lakers because of it

Good win, but Kobe 8 - 22, better hit the gym man. Let's get the Hornets tonight!!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom