*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

I wonder how much Abaddon will be in next season if it all?
I saw a commercial for a new show on FOX he's going to be on.
Much like Nestor C. (Richard Alpert) who wasn't supposed to be in this season at all until his show Cane got cancelled.

-J-

I'm so ready for this finale already.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im looking forward to the finale,but have been disappointed with what this season has revealed overall, season 3 seemed to have alot more reveals and a finalethat had you jumpng up and down at the end(if you were me),i honestly dont expect that kind of finale. with this season it feels more of like season 1,whereyou have to take tidbts and make sure to keep tabs because they will be connected with the next season.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

heres something to think about...is Jack...Christian Shepard?

Meaning, he is living Christians life on the island. Think about it.
Ehhh...I don't think Jack is Christian literally.

I believe there are parallels between the two...The alcoholism, The failures, etc.

I still stand by my theory I posted on the last page about Jacob/Christian/Jack.

i didnt mean he literally is Christian...but u hit the nail in the coffin.
Originally Posted by JBug88

Much like Nestor C. (Richard Alpert) who wasn't supposed to be in this season at all until his show Cane got cancelled.

-J-

He will make a ton of Cameo's.....also we finally get to see Henry Gale
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the finale.
pimp.gif

This season started off kinda slow but really picked up the last few weeks.

For real. From the sounds of it Thursday is going to be an awesome night. I'll be getting the popcorn and straight chillin for 3 hours.
laugh.gif

Where you was at?

grief.jpg

Needed a few days to mourn?
For the record...I went on my hiatus pre lottery
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Now I gota catch up on all this lost stuff too...

hey i know they usually post up each week's episode on ABC.com a day or 2 after Thursday nights, so should we expect the 2-hour finale to be there too??how bout the repeat of the episode 2 weeks ago with extended scenes, which will be aired tomorrow night before the finale?? i won't be able to watchThursday night and i'm PRAYING it will be online.

I was reading my Enlightenment through the 21st centry book today for homework and it was boring untill i came across John Locke and Rousseu(sp?). I didntrealize they used so many real people as names in Lost and it kinda related to what Locke in lost is doing too.

Cool FF vid up there...

When this is all over, I'm gonna need a chronological director's cut of the Lost series...

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

heres something to think about...is Jack...Christian Shepard?

Meaning, he is living Christians life on the island. Think about it.
Ehhh...I don't think Jack is Christian literally.

I believe there are parallels between the two...The alcoholism, The failures, etc.

I still stand by my theory I posted on the last page about Jacob/Christian/Jack.

i didnt mean he literally is Christian...but u hit the nail in the coffin.
Originally Posted by JBug88

-J-

He will make a ton of Cameo's.....also we finally get to see Henry Gale
laugh.gif

So is Christain trying to gain redemption through his son and thus free them from the hold of the island?

From the interview above...it mentioned that Ben and Widmore wouldnt be free from the island until it was done with them. So that means Widmore was on theIsland at some point. Right?
Sounds like they want to be left alone free from the Island and free to die.
Could they be survivors from the Black Rock and cant Die. ?

Was Henry Gale "supposed" to come to the island? His destiny?

Originally Posted by Sugahill19

I was reading my Enlightenment through the 21st centry book today for homework and it was boring untill i came across John Locke and Rousseu(sp?). I didnt realize they used so many real people as names in Lost and it kinda related to what Locke in lost is doing too.

LOL I knew about John Locke and Rousseau before watching Lost, but I wonder what it would be like to watch the show and then read the names in historybooks.

Back
Top Bottom