Official LOST thread - gone to NT heaven

I was :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
4L8O15S16T23!42
We Roll Deep​

little bump for wednesday's episode

"There's nothing you can't do if you have a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape, and your wits."~~~ MacGyver​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Given that one of the biggest mysteries is the smoke monster and so far I haven't seen any good explanations on it, I figured I'd post this link cause it's the only theory I've seen that makes any sense: www.4815162342.com/forum/...sc&start=0
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

^Some of the stuff on that Easter Egg website is kinda eh.. Like the one where they show Ben and his daughter and how the time on the clock changes. There's a good reason for that. A single scene could take an entire day to shoot...and even then they can use the different clips from the same scene shot and just mesh it together..which explains why the time keeps jumping.
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

^ You're right -- sometimes they go in to too much detail and end up posting what are likely production errors.

However, you'll have a hard time convincing me that all of these things are production errors. Many of these things are deliberate. In the case of the clocks, the clock wasn't the only thing that changed -- why did they get rid of the lamp and change a prop? It makes no sense to me that all these things are production errors.

edit: I posted a screencap a few pages ago showing a lady that looked like Juliet putting on a gas mask with the Others when Kate was gassed.... But, on further review, the consensus seems to be that the lady was not Juliet.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I don't think we're gonna see Locke and Cooper (or the Others for that matter) until mid to late May at least and I don't know whether to be disappointed or not but I don't see big things for Locke's character right now...

Excited about tonight.
Mets, Nets, Giants.

Those are my teams and I don't need a sig to say so.

Cant wait for tonight. Hopefully something good happens. Any episode wit Sayid in it is a good episode.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

Bump again.
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

I read the synopsis for tonight's episode. Sounds like a good episode.
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

bump. 50 minutes!
Pain? Yes, of course. Racing without pain is not racing. But the pleasure of being ahead outweighed the pain a million times over. To hell with the pain. What's six minutes of pain compared to the pain they're going to feel for the next six months or six decades. You never forget your wins and losses in this sport.
Holy Cross Rowing
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Let's get ready to rummmmmmmmmble!!!

Quote:
lol, just because their skin color is black and white is mad reaching
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Saw it in Canada already. This episode won't disappoint in revealing some stuff :wink:
wink.gif
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CH-CH-CHEAAAAAAAAAAAA !

DAMN! she drank that juice with the quickness!!!

smh at those "doctors" being dharma.
ROCKSTAR!
wooooo!
FREE MJBETCH!i want my year of senority back :frown:
it's not where you start, but where you finish that matters.

Wait -- when they were walking in the forest, did Juliet admit to Jack that she dragged Kate out into the woods and handcuffed herself to her, or was she saying it as a joke?

Jack broke Island Rule #1: Don't cross Sayid.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
Damn. That was DEFINITELY a critical conversation.
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom